When did you first realize you were a spanko?

• April 19, 2017 12:33 PM PDT
    I spanked a friend at his home, hoping his Mom would catch me and spank me with her belt.
    • 13 posts
    May 8, 2017 4:20 AM PDT
    I was always quite sexually confident, so felt no compunction about having designs on guy's bottoms and other bits - it wasn't such a big leap to imagine spanking from that. I read stuff on the internet in teens, and various spanking fiction that I came across - especially liked the novels from Arabella Knight. She usually had a section in which the women take the dominant role, generally carrying out some extravagant punishment on a very deserving male. I loved that, and first spanked a guy when I was at uni (I asked him if I could after getting hints that we would like that). Have spanked quite a number of boyfriends since then, but also taken a submissive role too with several. Admire a guy who has it in him to spank me to tears and then take full advantage...
    • 2 posts
    May 17, 2017 6:49 PM PDT

I do remember that getting a spanking was something I was very scared of throughout childhood, even though I got very few spankings in real life - one when I was young, maybe four, that I remember only dimly (but have fantasized about many times!) and one when I was about nine.  I think I dealt with that fear by turning it into something erotic.

The earliest memory I have is engaging in spanking play with a friend when we were both in first grade.  I spanked him a couple of times but didn't want to let him spank me back.  I spanked another kid at summer camp once when I was about ten and he wsas about eight, and remember being amazed that he didn't seem to mind.  Then when I was 12-13, I was bullied terribly at school (seventh- and eighth-grade boys are not human beings) and would take revenge in my mind by imagining my tormentors being sentenced to spanking prison.  These days, my fantasies are much more about receiving than giving.

• 3 posts
    May 17, 2017 10:31 PM PDT

When I was a kid, I run in hope to avoid being spank. Last time I was spank I wily lay over the man knee and did tried to get until it was over.

• May 29, 2017 9:26 PM PDT
    I first felt the urge to be smacked by a girl when I was 6. I did not become aroused by a spanking until I was 11, although I had been spanked numerous times before then and I always derived a strange, inexplicable feeling of pleasure from it.
    • 29 posts
    September 20, 2017 9:27 PM PDT
    I think think most of used realized at younger age.
    • 6 posts
    September 22, 2017 2:48 PM PDT
    it hit me like a lightning bolt the thought at 7 ,laying in the front room dog eariing the page it was on, i was deathly afraid of snakes and there was a picture of one on the adjoining page. it terrified me. but i HAD to read the dictionary description over and over, and since then its been my silent obsession for 50+ years. it never stops. its varied and changed over the decades as i know myself better but it hasnt waned or been questioned by myself. i accept its part of my "id".
    • 22 posts
    October 1, 2017 3:29 PM PDT
    Hatedthe spankings I got growing, but some thing deep inside me knew I realy liked it. Used to like to read comics and books with spankings in the story and if a spanking was shown on a TV program the excitment with in me was great, Been hooked ever since and am 70
  • October 2, 2017 3:32 AM PDT
    I knew deep inside me at an early age that I liked being spanked. I too used to read comics that featured spanking (the Beano, the Dandy, etc) and I used to imitate the pranks in those comics. Oddly enough, the characters in the comics (Roger the Dodger, Dennis the Menace, etc) ended up being spanked (usually with a slipper) for their mischief, and I used to get the same thing (a good slippering) when I imitated them. Coincidence? I think not!
    • 20 posts
    October 23, 2017 7:24 PM PDT
    I had been spanked by my mum from about the age of 6, but it wasn't till I was 11 and puberty kicked in, that i realised I liked the after sting as I laid in bed after it. The feel of the sting and the warmth to my cheeks turned me on, and thats where I leant what masturbation was. When I was 14 I was unable to hide my excitement, and so she stopped spanking me as she obviously knew it was no longer a punishment. I really missed it then, and in the process thought I must be wierd to want such a thing. It was some years later I realised I was'nt alone with my feelings. Now in my late 60's i still have the need to be put across a womans knee and get my bottom smacked.
    • 18 posts
    October 24, 2017 2:39 AM PDT

I think it started around the time I was 8 or 9 years old. I read books about British boardingschools where girls were punished and it did somethingt to me. I also had some friends with a real strict christian dad and they were spanked at home. I wittnessed this several times and secretly I wanted to be over the knee too. So I started fantasizing about strict men, teachers, etc. that punished me with a sound otk spanking.

I never stopped :-)

• October 24, 2017 3:56 PM PDT
    @Doug5
    Like you, I was first aroused by a spanking at 11, even though I'd been getting inexplicable pleasure from it since I was 6. I managed to hide my excitement by always turning around before I took my trousers down, and once I was in position bending over the bed my arousal was not visible, so I got away with it. At least I assume I got away with it since my parents never said anything about it, so I can only assume they didn't see it.
    • 77 posts
    October 25, 2017 4:34 AM PDT
    I was a spanko as a child, but I never liked it. I hated it, so it was strictly punishment for me. Spanking to me is still about punishment, not pleasure, but here I am enjoying this discussion. Go figure.
    • 37 posts
    October 25, 2017 5:28 AM PDT
    I love spanking as an adult. I hated them as a kid. I am always turned on by spanking as an adult. I was never turned on by spanking as a kid. We are all so different.
  • October 26, 2017 11:29 PM PDT
    I pooped my pants and got spanked for it. I was 12 and gross as it may seem both aspects turn me on.
    • 207 posts
    November 3, 2017 3:26 AM PDT
    I was belted by my friends dad at 7 years it was so severe on my bottom I've never forgotten it from then until 18 my bare bottoms was switched bathbrush used slipper, ruler, leather straps I am a spanker today became it did me no harm I still receive reminders of those years from my mutual friends at 71
    • 92 posts
    December 6, 2017 1:54 PM PST
    I was in college, out of high school. Met a new friend and she told me about a spanking she had received in school. We were physically involved already and this news increased that. I also shared with her a story about me being paddled in school. HER interest level in that story (and my interest in HER being interested) also contributed. I posted a longer entry in Blogs about my "beginning"...
    • 12 posts
    December 27, 2017 10:31 PM PST
    at age 9. a lot of us kids had a tree house in the woods. sometimes we played house or school and I often ended up getting a spanking by boys mostly. but also a few girls. it was never bare over jeans or shorts a few across panties when I had a skirt on. I must say I liked the attention, it hurt when the older kids did the spanking but I kind of liked it and recalled it often. a few yrs latter I would sometimes do the spanking which I liked a lot
    • 207 posts
    December 27, 2017 10:57 PM PST
    Me too began like this, with friends in the woods or skinny dipping we would have fun times smacking each others bottoms all began for me during those beautiful innocent years
    • 38 posts
    March 26, 2018 8:16 PM PDT
    For me I realized when I was about 13-14. Had mixed feelings
    • 2 posts
    April 6, 2018 8:58 AM PDT
    Probably always, but I recognized it when I was about 11
    • 113 posts
    July 10, 2018 9:05 AM PDT
    I must have been from the start. Being spanked by my mother is my first memory. Spanking was the first word I looked up in a dictionary. I can remember kids being spanked at school on my first day there. I would always listen to others tell about their spankings too.
  • Sam
    • 7 posts
    July 11, 2018 2:33 PM PDT

Long before I knew what a spanko was. In fact, it wasn't that long ago that I discovered the term spanko and realized that it applied to me. I was spanked as a child and was terrified of receiving a spanking punishment. But in school, I discovered the strap and I became fascinated with bare behind strap spankings. (in school the strap was applied to the palm of the recipient's hand or hands-I received it once: one whack on one hand for talking). That fascination continues with me to this day.

• 2 posts
    September 20, 2018 1:15 AM PDT
    momforgirls said:
    at age 9. a lot of us kids had a tree house in the woods. sometimes we played house or school and I often ended up getting a spanking by boys mostly. but also a few girls. it was never bare over jeans or shorts a few across panties when I had a skirt on. I must say I liked the attention, it hurt when the older kids did the spanking but I kind of liked it and recalled it often. a few yrs latter I would sometimes do the spanking which I liked a lot
    • 2 posts
    September 20, 2018 1:19 AM PDT
    momforgirls I was about the same age as you when I realised that I had a fascination in spanking. We would play spanking games together with other boys and girls here in our neighbourhood and would spank each other on the underwear and even on the bare bottoms at times too happy memories of growing up as a young boy