When did you first realize you were a spanko?

• August 15, 2015 12:45 PM PDT
    I can't remember ever not being intrigued by it. The first time I can remember that I had a fantasy about it was in kindergarten. We had a discussion about spanking in class. Later that day I imagined the teacher lining us all up and putting us over her knee one at a time. A few years later I would confide in a friend who was my age. He actually also had the same interest. We've long since lost touch, but I wonder to this day if he is also checking out these websites.
    • 7 posts
    August 19, 2015 5:47 AM PDT
    Back as a young girl I was always freightened whenever a spanking was mentioned by someone or was on TV. During my teen years I somehow connected it with sex and eroticism (maybe the spankee being partially nude??). I've always been attracted to women and combined with my spanking fascination results in who I am today (behind closed doors). No apologies.
  • December 5, 2015 3:56 PM PST

Compared to everyone here I 'm a late-bloomer. i was 24 when I read a stroy in Penthouse about a  guy who was with his cousins (girls, all teens) when one of them broke something and her mom decided to give her a spanking. Because he was there, she was allowed to keep her bra on, but everything else came off as he watched and mom scolded. then she got spanked in fornt of him.

That's all it took!

• 25 posts
    December 17, 2015 7:56 AM PST

4 or 5. I was one of those kids who would look up spanking in the dictionary over and over even though I damn well knew what it meant. lol

• 6 posts
    December 20, 2015 5:16 PM PST
    From a very young age as far back as I can remember.
    • 11 posts
    January 7, 2016 6:48 AM PST
    I understand that when I was 14. I saw one of my mate with linear strap marks on his back during the gym shower... I asked him what happened and he explained he just received a trashing from his dad... I wanked for the first time that very night imagining I was punished and belted...
    • 33 posts
    January 7, 2016 7:52 AM PST
    Hi Eric,
    I first encountered this exciting problem in reading for example: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
    • 6 posts
    February 16, 2016 9:48 PM PST
    When I was young and saw my older sisters spanked by my mother . I gave my first spanking to a girl friend when I was 18 and never looked back .
    • 6 posts
    February 27, 2016 10:14 AM PST
    As long as I can remember - Looked up spanking words in dictionary, looked for any reference I could find. Tried engaging the neighbor girl in spanking games rather than playing doctor A spanking at summer camp cemented it as a sexual fetish for me!
  • March 29, 2016 3:06 PM PDT
    I was at a friends house and spanked him in his room. I was hoping his mom would catch me and spank me because I wasn't getting spanked enough
    • 3 posts
    May 5, 2016 8:20 PM PDT
    Definitely came upon me when I was a kid... I can't remember a time when I wasn't interested in spanking.
  • Tim
    • 50 posts
    July 15, 2016 7:56 AM PDT
    I almost have always had a fascination with spanking. I think that when I was about 12 or so is when I really became truly interested in it. I am sure it was a puberty thing. Loved seeing or hearing others get it particularly girls. I thought I was weird for a long time but I have come to find out that there are a whole lot of others that love it too.
    • 33 posts
    July 15, 2016 10:49 AM PDT
    Tim I think I must have been around 10 years
    • 12 posts
    July 29, 2016 10:53 PM PDT
    At 13 4 boys 2 girls took turns giving me birthday spanks across my jeans it hurt but I liked it. After that I wanted to get spanked at times
    • 33 posts
    July 30, 2016 1:42 AM PDT

I believe it the spanking there is a forepkay rather only for you
    • 77 posts
    July 30, 2016 10:34 PM PDT
    Around age 4, I was laying on the couch one afternoon, and the feeling was just there. Some kind of vague thrill when I realized that the word spanking had a magical power. Even though the practice was not uncommon where I lived, something didn't seem quite right about it all of a sudden. I felt my thoughts about spanking must be wrong. Why would the idea of punishment I hated now be attractive? Worse than that, why was I imagining my friends in the neighborhood getting punished, and me wanting it to happen? At least I'd been taught not to wish such things on other people. Some time after that, I had to look the word up. It seemed almost a scandal that a respectable book like the giant dictionary my parents had on the stand in the hall should have this provocative word in it. I was almost surprised to find it and, indeed, the word was magical. The page with spanking on it eventually became a bit dog-eared after my repeated visits, but it was never enough to satisfy my curiosity. I kept searching... paddle and paddling, hairbrush, buttocks, punishment, discipline... anything I could think of related to the most fascinating subject in the world.

• 8 posts
    August 3, 2016 12:14 AM PDT
    I have been a spanko for as long as I can remember. When growing up when ever I heard a reference to spanking, whether in a book or magazine, or on television, or even a casual remark in general conversation, it always excited me.
  • September 16, 2016 11:37 AM PDT
    When my wife spanked me just after we were married. 44 years ago!
    • 33 posts
    September 16, 2016 12:12 PM PDT

I was very young yet, maybe 14 year ones

• 1 posts
    October 4, 2016 7:56 AM PDT

I was introduced to spanking by a female playmate when I was 7 or 8! While our moms had coffee we played in the garage since it was raining and Amber (RIP) wanted to try what she saw the night before! She had peeked at her parents in there bedroom and her dad was spanking her mom! On the bed with the belt from his pants! Amber pulled out a chair and told me to sit and she dropped her nickers and climbed up on my lap and we played house just like her mommy and Daddy did! 

• 207 posts
    April 8, 2017 2:58 AM PDT
    While I did not like being spanked lettered at boarding school I got a fascination to spank other bottoms younger than me and I started taking Dow the trousers of the younger boys and smacking or spanking them when I was 15.. ever since ... I never liked the farmer that cruelly switched me at a whim but I got a liking to switching other bottoms at 14
  • April 8, 2017 2:39 PM PDT
    Always. I thought I was crazy until the internet was invented.
    • 50 posts
    April 9, 2017 7:21 AM PDT
    I got fascinated with it as a kid. My mom spanked me but they were hardly memorable. My elementary school believed in using the paddle and more often than not we could hear the sound in the hallway of a kid getting paddled. Of course a few times my bottom found itself on the receiving end of a paddling. Its stuck with me all these years and yeah once in a while I don't mind getting my bottom warmed with a paddle
    • 14 posts
    April 17, 2017 8:04 AM PDT

When I was 6 I was at a store with my grandmother. While she was busy with something a man started talking with me and he said I was good and he had bought me a candy bar. He said I should put it in my pocket so they don't make me pay for it as he already had. As we were leaving the store a lady stopped us and she asked me to empty my pocket and I pulled out the candy bar.

We went up to the managers office and I kept telling them that a man had paid for it and given it to me. Before I knew what was happening I what was happening I was over my grandmothers lap with my pants and underwear down.

When she finished I was full crying and rubbing my butt until I realized I was still fully exposed and both the manager guy and the lady that brought us up there had big smiles on their faces. I cried all the way out of the store but I kept looking for the candy bar man hoping I could prove I hadn't stolen it but didn't see him.

When I got home my mom spanked me with a hair brush and when my dad got home I got the belt.

While I didn't like the spanking itself I couldn't stop thinking about it and re imagining it in different ways.

Spanking was commen in my home and school so those feelings just continued to grow.

• April 17, 2017 11:38 PM PDT
    beltedbridgett, I am with you. I thought I was the only spanked wife before I discovered the Internet