When did you first realize you were a spanko?

• 8 posts
    July 7, 2014 3:01 PM PDT
    I knew I was a spanko when I was about 10 years old. I was just discovering girls, and I saw a neighbor about my age get spanked by her mom. I've been hooked ever since.
    • 25 posts
    August 3, 2014 6:43 AM PDT

Spanko isn't a complete description ... spankophiles are well represented. Then there are spankophobes who still need spankings for other reasons. The simplest reason is as reset or reboot; restarting. But it's seldom a working patch. Another is it is part of having authorities over you to get you back on the straight and narrow, not necessarily doing something wrong ... to ME it gives me self discipline that I don't have naturally ... the words "answer for" keeps popping up in my head, but I don't know where to go with that.

For me, spanking is very unpleasant, even a play swat.  But it's needed for other parts of my life.

This post was edited by mali at August 3, 2014 6:45 AM PDT
    • 13 posts
    August 3, 2014 3:58 PM PDT

During a counseling session two years ago it blurted out of me that the most alive and loved I ever felt was waiting to get it across my bottom from my dad as a kid. I've been working to recreate that ever since.

This post was edited by Susan at August 3, 2014 3:59 PM PDT
  • August 3, 2014 5:28 PM PDT
    Susan said:

During a counseling session two years ago it blurted out of me that the most alive and loved I ever felt was waiting to get it across my bottom from my dad as a kid. I've been working to recreate that ever since.

Something like that happened to me too. The therapist could not have taken it any worse. The reaction was horrible which made therapy in itself even harder. 

• 25 posts
    August 3, 2014 6:31 PM PDT
    No dad after 4.
  • August 3, 2014 7:17 PM PDT

To Mali, Susan, and Kate:

This separation of needed or desired discipline from a father figure seems to be a reoccurring theme now. I'm almost finding it sad to hear the difficulties and hardship that come from the lack of spanking would give to people that truly need or desire it.

Maybe the world needs to rethink at what age or maturity spanking needs to end or maybe to keep it in ones life until they wither away from old age. These kinds of possibilities really get your mind thinking.

• 13 posts
    August 4, 2014 9:18 AM PDT
    I just accept that my Dad with love and concern put something very special in me that helped make me who I am. No regrets here.
  • August 4, 2014 9:55 PM PDT
    Alex Cornett said:

Maybe the world needs to rethink at what age or maturity spanking needs to end 

I doubt there is a line which works for everyone. Some are very mature as teenagers, others may not mature til middle age - or in some cases not at all. 

• August 4, 2014 10:01 PM PDT
    Kate Lake said:

I doubt there is a line which works for everyone. Some are very mature as teenagers, others may not mature til middle age - or in some cases not at all. 

Maybe there isn't a line but, my heart doesn't sit well when peoples feelings get pushed aside for lofty ideals of a social norm. That's wrong in my opinion. People should at least recognize the needs that some undisciplined individuals have in this world.

• August 4, 2014 10:32 PM PDT
    Alex Cornett said:
    Kate Lake said:

Maybe there isn't a line but, my heart doesn't sit well when peoples feelings get pushed aside for lofty ideals of a social norm. That's wrong in my opinion. People should at least recognize the needs that some undisciplined individuals have in this world.

Totally agree. Social norms can be very annoying sometimes. 

• August 6, 2014 10:30 AM PDT
    The 'social nor'. So sad that people cannot accept themselves and others for who they are. Spanking works for many reasons and for many people. Long may everyone be open minded.
    • 25 posts
    August 7, 2014 4:14 PM PDT
    You can say that again.
  • August 13, 2014 11:50 AM PDT
    I knew I liked spanking at a very young age. I suppose about 8 or 9. It was always exciting to see someone being spanked on TV or even hearing a threat of being spanked on TV. It didn't help that in 7th grade a female friend of mine described a spanking that she had received from her mom. I think after that is when I knew I could get turned on by the spanking.I thought I was weird until I was about 18 and realized there were others out there that felt the same way.
    • 6 posts
    September 2, 2014 4:35 AM PDT
    It was the first space shuttle being launched and I really really wanted to see it, I sneaked home from school after actually taking my mums spare house key , so I was playing truant lol I did go back to school late and Mrs Murray my teacher spnked about 11 boys that day who skipped school or was late , at that point something clicked and I kind of enjoyed it she was furious lol
    • 2 posts
    January 24, 2015 2:20 AM PST
    My spankings at home started my interest and those drawings in the childrens comics we had then. There was always a spanking at the end of some of the stories. At the senior school I was caned twice and spanked across the knee once. Those experiences had a profound effect on me especially as it was so obvious that the school head enjoyed smacking boys bottoms. He was fired after I left the school.
    • 2 posts
    February 14, 2015 12:32 PM PST
    Kate Lake said:
    I was aware of my interest at 4-5. I had no idea what a spanko was at the time naturally. Oddly even then it had a sexual element. The first time I remember being aroused was while thinking about it in bed.

My own interest in spanking also began at age four while "playing house" with the girl next door, who also happened to be four. Usually she would play the daughter and I would play the daddy. She would always manage to screw up the mud pie dinner, or commit some other unpardonable mistake, and then announce, "Ooops. I dropped the mud pies. Dinner is ruined. Now you have to spank me." And spank her I did. Sometimes she'd even play the mother and I'd play the husband, but the scenario was still the same, and I would always wind up spanking her. Only later did I reflect on what must have really been going on in her household. Those were indeed the "wonder years". 

• 33 posts
    February 16, 2015 5:10 AM PST

I do not can actually to remember when the spanking did not interest me I know for sure that the spanking have been interested in my ‘reading age tale’.
    • 8 posts
    March 14, 2015 12:15 PM PDT

I used to hate getting spanked as a child. Mom married a guy when I was 9 and the spanking began. Usually they were through my pants and I was bruised enough everyone in gym class knew I got spanked. When I was 13 I had a friend from California come vist me. My mom who caused most of my spankings got dad upset one Sunday morning while he was in his shower and I was in mine. He flew into a rage, got out and came and got me and took my naked ass to the room. He took me to their bedroom and closed the door. He bent me over the bed and belted my ass good. He used to hold my hands together behind my back when he spanked me. When he was done I got up and my dick was hard so I got it again only worse, during this one I came on the bed. I went crying back to my room still naked. My parents left for church and left us there. My friend was gay and we fooled around while they were gone including my friend spanking me again. SInce that day I like being spanked but I want to be nude and I like sex right after it. Kind of hard finding a man or woman into it though so I go without or self spank. Every spanking I got from dad after that one was pants down. I usually had my shoes, socks and shirt off after school so when dad got home and I got spanked I usually thrashed around enough to get naked.

• April 3, 2015 9:37 AM PDT
    I was barely 4 years old when I started pretending that my teddy bear was spanking me. I'm not sure exactly when it started but I was so young and whenever I saw it on TV I got nervous because I thought if I reacted a certain way, that the other people in the room would know. When I was about 6 I asked my sister to spank me, and in elementary school when I got into trouble, I'd thought about being spanked so much that I thought it was a real thing so I asked the principal if he was going to spank me. It's always been there, and I've always thought about it, especially when I was in trouble, and I thought I was weird until I found others like me in my teens.
    • 55 posts
    April 7, 2015 2:42 AM PDT
    "I thought if I reacted a certain way, that the other people in the room would know."

I sure remember feeling that way. When I was in 6th grade a girl at our lunch table told us a pretty detailed anecdote about getting a belt spanking from her mom. I was certain my red face would give me away. I wanted to ask follow up questions but I didn't dare.
  • Di
    • 2 posts
    April 16, 2015 1:28 PM PDT

When I was maybe 10 or 11 a friend brought some of his father's "girlie" magazines to a place where the gang of us kids would hang out.  I read a story in one of them about a man who's wife was his secretary.  He got angry with her about something, pulled her across his knees, lifted her skirt and gave her a spanking.  That was it.  I started fantasizing about spanking right from that point.  It was quite a lot of years before I had the chance to actually enjoy spanking play with a partner, though.  That was a long period of frustration.   

• 37 posts
    May 11, 2015 7:20 AM PDT
    I was fascinated by paddling starting in the first grade. I would not term myself a spanko until I was 19 when the sexual component was atttached to it.
    • 5 posts
    June 11, 2015 2:53 PM PDT

When I was about seven years old I was at my my friend Rachels house who lived across the street. She was also seven but we went to different schools and we always played together. I remember her Mom asking her to not throw the ball in the house and of course she did right after her Mom told her not too. Not only that but she knocked over a vase in the process. Without hesitation her Mom walked over to her grabbed her by the arm and yanked her across her lap onto the couch. As she did, she told her you know exactly what you're getting now young lady. I was just on the other side of the island in the kitchen with a front row seat of what was about to happen. Suddenly I started feeling a rush like when you are seeing something you normally shouldn't. She started spanking her over her shorts hard and fast. Rachel began to yell "no no mommy I'm sorry, ouch it hurts" her Mom replied you are going to be really sorry when I get through with you. She then put her hand on the small of her back as she yanked her shorts down with the other hand to her ankles all in one smooth motion, this wasn't the first time. I had never seen a girls bare bottom right in front of me, especially somebody who I knew and had a bit of a crush on now that I think about it. I immediately was in awe and amasement, I was frozen and couldn't look away. Her Mom began to rain down strikes to each cheek in a systematic rhythmic motion. The smacks on her bare bottom echoed through the living room as well as her screams and pleads for her Mom to stop. She than all of a sudden she went silent for a few seconds and then began to sob. Her Mom went on for what seemed like 5 minutes or so, I could see her bottom going from the color of strawberry ice cream to a bright red with the outline of her Moms thumbs at the sides of her bottom. She then stood her up and told her to go to her room. She looked over at me and told me it was time for me to go home. She added that she was sorry I had to see that but she had it with her today and she knew what would happen if she disobeyed again. I told her it was ok and that my Mom spanked me too when I was bad and I turned to the door and left. I remember I was sweating a bit and had a tingling sensation down below. I am pretty sure it was my first hard on that I had experienced in my life. I was't sure what to think of it but I knew I liked the feeling and wanted to see what I saw again. Over the next few years up until about eleven I made attempts to talk Rachel into doing things so that I could see her get another spanking. The next couple times she got a spankng her Mom would ask me to leave. I would pretend like I was leaving and go hide on the side of her room outside. I must of heard her get spanked 5 or 6 more times over those couple years. Her Mom also began to use a wooden hairbrush on her once she was about 10. I still remember the sounds it made on her bare bottom, it was awesome. So that is the start of what I feel turned me into a lifelong spanko.

This post was edited by Anthony at June 12, 2015 6:25 AM PDT
  • Di
    • 2 posts
    June 11, 2015 3:00 PM PDT
    Great story! That would have done it for me, as well.
    • 7 posts
    July 23, 2015 8:58 AM PDT
    It was definitely before the age of nine. My girlfriend, at the time she was just my best friend, would give me swats and I guess I liked it.