Never too old?

• 8 posts
    June 14, 2016 9:46 AM PDT
    glad to hear it Anne. I am very interested in the name. Message me.
  • June 14, 2016 3:02 PM PDT
    Anne Freeman said:
    I know I'm not too old to be spanked, I don't care what anyone says

Not for a good few decades yet... enjoy, Ms Freeman.  

• 50 posts
    June 14, 2016 3:21 PM PDT
    Nick said:
    Anne Freeman said:
    I know I'm not too old to be spanked, I don't care what anyone says

Not for a good few decades yet... enjoy, Ms Freeman.  

I know.

• 23 posts
    June 15, 2016 5:36 AM PDT
    You have a nice outlook on needing spankings Anne! Oh yes we are never to old for sure to feel a well spanked burning bottom!!
    • 50 posts
    June 15, 2016 5:12 PM PDT
    pam said:
    You have a nice outlook on needing spankings Anne! Oh yes we are never to old for sure to feel a well spanked burning bottom!!

Got that right

• 19 posts
    June 16, 2016 9:35 AM PDT
    I agree with Pam and Anne.
  • June 18, 2016 2:51 PM PDT
    I agree with Pam, Anne, and MrBrian
    • 207 posts
    July 26, 2016 10:22 PM PDT
    The bottom is tender no matter the size or the age it belongs to from ONE'S first spanking on it's tenernes to the 60 70 80 year old bottom I believe a spanking is as equally devastating as the very first one. The mature in years man women is a vulnerable to the giver as he she was when mammy daddy put them accross their lap I am 70 and I know being across someone's lap at my age is still not a nice position to be in. Naughty ageing folk need discipline in their life too you know. Poppycock to say we don't feel it and it is still effective even when sent to the corner
    • 23 posts
    September 24, 2016 3:22 PM PDT
    There's no such thing as too old for a spanking.age is no issue, only need, and willingness.
    • 207 posts
    September 24, 2016 4:10 PM PDT
    Jim M how right you are I know many male female in their 50s 60s yes 70 who still liked to be spanked as they were as naughty child teen at home at school
    • 77 posts
    September 25, 2016 5:46 PM PDT
    Assuming someone wants to be spanked, then it's not about age, it's about health. Live long enough and, obviously, you're going to have to stop at some point.

Ironically, it's when in youth that many thought they were too old for a spanking, but then that's a different scenario.
    • 207 posts
    September 25, 2016 6:15 PM PDT
    Eric gracen you are almost perfectly right but one is never too old for a sound correction on one's bare bottom. Each to his her own to decide that . I thought I was too old at 12 14 that is as natural as the day you were born it did me no harm is the belief of my generation
    • 12 posts
    October 1, 2016 11:38 AM PDT
    jelena45 johnson said:
    I agree with Pam, Anne, and MrBrian

I agree with all of the above.

• 190 posts
    October 1, 2016 11:52 PM PDT
    i agree with the above comments i am of mature years! and still spanked soundly and have had mature females Over my knee for the brush strap cane ect
    • 23 posts
    October 9, 2016 12:05 PM PDT
    Let me add one more vote to the "never too old" side of the fence. I'm over 40 and still benefit from a warm behind and a good talking to.
    • 22 posts
    December 14, 2016 2:14 AM PST
    I think the only time you are to old is when your health dictates your to old or when they nail the coffin lid shut !!
    • 207 posts
    December 14, 2016 4:30 AM PST
    Oh how right you are my friends husband wife reminded me of that in recent weeks at 70 they brought me back in years to my farm switching oh my bottom finished up exactly as back then at 70
    • 74 posts
    December 15, 2016 4:23 AM PST
    It depends upon results. A lady or man is never too old if a spanking generates corrective behavior from a positive point-of-view.
  • December 19, 2016 6:55 PM PST
    If you are truly never too old for a spanking, does it matter who does the spanking?
  • December 20, 2016 3:19 PM PST
    Shadow said:
    If you are truly never too old for a spanking, does it matter who does the spanking?

Not really as long as the personal dynamic works.

• 16 posts
    December 21, 2016 6:31 AM PST
    It depends on what you mean by who? Are you talking about gender, or age or simply being a competent spanker? A recently divorced friend of mine told me that she would never be with a man who could not give her a good belt spanking. She has found that to be a pretty high hill to climb.
    • 22 posts
    December 21, 2016 2:53 PM PST
    Since posting my little bit on this subject I have loved seeing the comments.

I would just like to give some feed back to how I see it.

The older you get the more memories of the days when cp was the norm you will have weather you got cp or not. Many who did get want to relive the good old days of a smacked bottom and for the others who wished they had got it they want to imagine how they would of got it back in the day and live those fantasies out as and when they can.

I fall into the spanked often bracket and love reenacting those days as often as poss and it is the same for my gf who was spanked with the parental slipper like me and it is a big part of our relationship.

For me at 53 I hope that as long as I'm able I will have a spanking relationship with my gf as she is amazing on both ends of the slipper and we play and use real punishment slipperings and as long as we all enjoy it and its consensual and enjoyable and we are all willing and able it matters not how old you are.

We will all spend to long dead so we better enjoy ourselves as much and as often as we can.

Merry spanksmass everyone and I hope you all get a good pair of spanking slippers and use them often and think of me when laying on the whacks lol, weather you are into slipperings or not please do it and think its think of me lol..
  • jay
    • 17 posts
    December 21, 2016 4:33 PM PST
    no real age but always a good way to have someone correct their behavior
    • 207 posts
    December 21, 2016 5:31 PM PST
    Joy , how right you are it is good to bring some one to their senses. The embarrassment of being over a lap or desk at older years sure brings that person to their senses once the first and last lands on their tender bottom cheeks as the older once get the bottom is even more tender than as a child I know when the switch lands on my small rounded bottom
    • 21 posts
    October 29, 2017 9:48 AM PDT

No woman is ever too old to be spanked.  Indeed maturity often requires strict discipline. Would not children be better behaved if they knew that their mother would be punished for their naughtiness. Maybe they would deliberately commit more offences.