Never too old?

• 8 posts
    February 20, 2016 6:46 AM PST
    I am probably younger than some of the dominant men on this website and I do have several years of spanking and lifestyle experience. I can tell you from my own experiences, that spanking can be a part of a relationship between caring and consenting spanking practitioners at any age. All of my spankee partners have been older than me, and my darling wife who I share an amazing lifestyle with is also a few years my senior.
    • 13 posts
    March 20, 2016 10:30 AM PDT
    Absolutely never too old to be spanked. Just seems difficult to find someone in my area (ct/ny).
  • March 29, 2016 3:04 PM PDT
    Depends on the person that wants to be spanked.
    • 18 posts
    April 1, 2016 11:24 AM PDT

Our spanking sessions are of the erotic nature. I don't think we'll EVER outgrow them and we've been doing it for damn near 40 years!

This post was edited by MisterB at April 1, 2016 11:25 AM PDT
    • 37 posts
    April 11, 2016 10:38 AM PDT
    As long as it's fun, it's beneficial.
  • May 1, 2016 7:54 AM PDT
    I am 20 still live at home go to college and yes spanked Not often anymore but the rule is as long as we live under their roof blah blah but my mom still is spanked at times I hear her getting it and she is 43 yrs old so I guess we are never to old if naughty
    • 23 posts
    May 1, 2016 8:18 AM PDT
    That is the way I grew up as long as you live at home you could be spanked! Yes BF's and Hubbies are always there to keep us in line after we leave home! Yes never too old for a spanking!
    • 36 posts
    May 1, 2016 4:39 PM PDT
    becky , does your mother spank you also or just your dad ? pam , you are correct when you say , never to old
  • May 2, 2016 9:26 AM PDT
    both still spank me like I said not to often but still happens does husb spank you now Pam?
  • May 2, 2016 12:36 PM PDT
    One is too old to be spanked when there are no spankers willing to spank somebody of your age... which should be cause for optimism all round, given that tastes and preferences vary so widely...
  • May 2, 2016 12:49 PM PDT
    As long as she lives at home, for real. And honestly, if it's for a real problem, at any age after. My own dad stopped at 16, but he should not have when I think about things.
  • Red
    • 60 posts
    May 2, 2016 8:23 PM PDT
    The ones that think they are too old to be spanked are the ones, IMHO are the ones that need one the most. Seriously, though, if the dynamics between the two are there, why not? Age really doesn't matter.
  • May 3, 2016 6:01 AM PDT
    "Age really doesn't matter." It shouldn't, but in reality it does... because a lot of people are very taken up with superficial attributes like appearance, etc... whereas in this scene, it really is the person within that matters most...
    • 107 posts
    May 3, 2016 6:24 AM PDT
    I agree with you so much Nick, for us the attitude and response is so much more a part of the spanking than pure looks, guess it is a mental play above all for us
  • May 3, 2016 6:33 AM PDT
    Very well said, oftenred. The real dynamics of this scene dont take place in the hands or on the bottom - they are merely instruments that are played by what really matters - the mind.
    • 17 posts
    May 3, 2016 4:32 PM PDT
    No one is ever too old for a spanking, and you're right Nick, its all in the mind. People give and accept spankings for many reasons, but for us as adults the benefits are far more psychological then physical.
    • 41 posts
    May 9, 2016 9:17 AM PDT
    Lets assume that what we are talking about are r/l consensual spankings. why then, age does not matter at all as long as both parties are able and willing,
    Mention was made of a 72 year old woman being spanked who had a great body. With all the attention paid to fitness,exercise, diet,etc nowadays there a lot of older women out there who look great. Indeed some look better than some younger ones who only care about being stick thin. Its fantastic to see a more mature lady who shuns "senior citizen" attire for bikinis and short shorts and looks gorgeous doing so.
    In the realm of spanking fantasies and fiction, one of the best plots is when someone finds out they are not too old to be spanked. I especially love F/F domestic disciplines stories where its a teenage girl, or better yet an adult daughter ,who finds out painfully that she is not too old for a trip over Mom's knee for a good spanking.

This post was edited by Tanner at May 9, 2016 9:18 AM PDT
  • May 9, 2016 12:27 PM PDT
    Agree with Tanner about more mature women, who are so attractive as spankees. There is something indescribably pleasurable about being invited by a mature woman to take her across one's lap, lift her skirt or dress and give the seat of her beautifully filled underwear a good firm dusting.
    • 19 posts
    May 16, 2016 5:50 AM PDT
    I agree with you are never too old to be spanked, particularly if you are still at home like badbecky. I may have to move home soon due to losing my job, and corporal punishment is a possibility again.
    • 56 posts
    May 28, 2016 4:23 AM PDT
    Carol said:
     My own dad stopped at 16, but he should not have when I think about things.
    • 56 posts
    May 28, 2016 4:24 AM PDT
    I would be v interested to hear from you about this feeling, Carol, being a dad who feels he stopped too early with his daughter. You can either post here or we can chat or both. Pls add me.
  • June 1, 2016 12:32 AM PDT
    I would love to hear what Carol says too.
    And wondering how her daddy spanked her?
    • 41 posts
    June 2, 2016 4:35 AM PDT
    Just another thought. On the issue of age,can just say that gray hair should not be incompatible with a red bottom!
    • 19 posts
    June 2, 2016 5:03 AM PDT
    I agree!
    • 50 posts
    June 14, 2016 9:15 AM PDT
    I know I'm not too old to be spanked, I don't care what anyone says