Self Spanking

• July 9, 2014 7:39 PM PDT
    updown said:
    Well that maybe true but what did there bum look like does it look like the bum was given a good spanking ? And where can we see this video.

Some do. www.spankingtube.com has a wide selection if you look for it. 

• August 7, 2014 11:14 AM PDT
    As my wife is away at present I decided to spank myslef last night. In a apir of her panties for added effect. I actually got quite into it and ended up with a very sore rear! I was surprised how much it can arouse me. Maybe it was the panties!
  • August 7, 2014 2:39 PM PDT
    Oh really any pic's of this self spanking?
  • August 9, 2014 5:57 AM PDT
    Never thought to actually. Nect time!!
    • 6 posts
    October 16, 2014 7:44 PM PDT
    I'm into self spanking, been doing it for years. I also enjoy spanking and being spanked. It's all good!
  • October 29, 2014 9:35 PM PDT

I might be the exception to most of the replies here. I've read though this topic several times already but, I've decided that I'm going to give my thoughts on this.

When I was going through puberty, I had a massive spankee side to me that wasn't able to be fulfilled. Even if people wouldn't spank me because it was strange or I didn't deserve it; I still had to fill this desire to be spanked.

That's when I started resorting to self spanking. I did it in the shower by using shampoo bottles as paddles. I also did it in the basement and using cutting boards and fly swatters my mom had. I loved it and craved every moment I could be alone to do it. Exploring all my kinks of spanking, this part was the most surprising because I forgotten about it all.

Self spanking brings a rushing feeling that's much different from masturbating or having sex. I'm able to really get into it and spank myself very hard while zoning out everything around me. I understand not everyone is like that but, if I were more home alone; I'd do this a lot more often.

• October 31, 2014 3:40 AM PDT
    I can fully appreciate your desires as at times I find I need a really sore bottom when away from my wife and a self spanking with a hair brush really works. As you say, it is easy to get into the zone at times and I really paddle by rear till I cannot sit down. Very stress relieving.
  • October 31, 2014 10:57 AM PDT
    Martin said:
    I can fully appreciate your desires as at times.

Thank you, Martin. That's very kind of you to say. I believe that I don't show any symptoms of having masochistic tendencies, yet I have strong desires just like you and several other members that wish to be spanked this way.Spanking isn't something that I didn't grow out of and I'm finding that several of my childhood kinks are still sound as great  as they did when I conjured them in my mind going though puberty.

• November 2, 2014 1:00 PM PST
    I suppose it is masochism but it only relates to a sore bottom. I am not into other aspects of pain and spankings relate to the "naughty boy" in me.
  • November 2, 2014 1:00 PM PST
    I suppose it is masochism but it only relates to a sore bottom. I am not into other aspects of pain and spankings relate to the "naughty boy" in me.
    • 2 posts
    November 4, 2014 2:31 PM PST
    I used to self spank a lot during puberty and used to fantasize that I was being spanked by a female teacher or older woman. Just lately I've been doing it again and enjoying it. I still fantasize about being spanked by a woman while I'm doing it.
  • November 8, 2014 10:03 AM PST
    ah yes, over a female knee like a naughty boy. It works for me as well as my wife deals with me for real and self spanking is for my trips away from her.
    • 7 posts
    August 19, 2015 6:24 AM PDT
    I did this 2 times as a teenager, before I later realized I was more into being the one who spanks others. Straddled some pillows on the bed with a hairbrush and a spanking story I found in a magazine. As I read the story I spanked myself to act out the story. It was embarrassing and a turnon at the same time back then.
    • 15 posts
    September 25, 2018 5:57 AM PDT
    I also have been into self spanking after I made it through puberity. I even self spanked when I had a girlfriend. Self spanking is intensly humiliating when I did it in front of my girlfriends. Self spanking involves my complete attention, the zone described above is a good way to describe my state of mind when I am spanking myself. I like to use different spanking insturments as my minimum swat total is 500. I pick five tools to spank with and spank 100 swats with each instrument. I can spank more than 500 swats if I so desire but usually 500 hard spanks is adequate to leave my bottom red, welted and brused. I like to dedicate two days a week to self spanking and try to make it through three spankings during the day,, morning, noon and night. Then my rear will be sore through then next couple of days. The anticipation of doing the next self spank is always at the back of my mind, thinking of different ways I can self spank to make it interesting. Different places, different positions, different things to spank with, corner time and other considerations wander through my mind constantly. I am glad that other people engage in self spanking an I enjoy reading about their experiences.
    • 13 posts
    September 30, 2018 8:05 AM PDT
    I love self spanking and do it whenever I can. I have a big spoon I use,a small paddle,a heavy sandal,a spatula, a piece of picture rail about 2 feet long and finish with a twig or bamboo cane. Many a time I have set a target amount with each implement before upgrading to the next. 100 with each is the norm but have done more before. I am rather good at it now after years of practice and can really give my bare butt a good long and HARD whacking. I always want more as once the initial soreness has been present for a while the pain subsides and the pleasure is immense. I always watch in my big mirror as love to watch myself and my bottom turn a deeper and deeper red.

A good long masturbation session always finishes the session and once I have cum,I feel really dirty,naughty,filthy and very slutty once I have emptied my cumload as I do when another guy has spanked me and I have cum. To tell thr truth,I am rather a little slut anyway but really do enjoy the shameful feeling after cumming. I feel very cheap and dirty and it feels great!
    • 15 posts
    October 1, 2018 6:25 AM PDT
    It's around 6AM here on the pacific coast of California. I am going to start my morning off with a nice, long, hard spanking after I have my coffee. I planned on 200 swats using two spanking instruments, a 1/2" in diameter, wooden bath brush with an oval head and an acrylic paddle with 1/2" beveled holes throughout the length of the paddle. I have decided to spank in sets of 20 swats, 5 swats to one butt cheek, 5 swats to the other butt cheek and repeat. Then a two minute break and repeat until 100 spanks have been delivered and then switch spanking instrument. I'm going to use the acrylic paddle first as it is stingier than the bath brush which intensely stings also but has more thud when it lands and will leave my bottom sore and tender for quite awhile. To make the sting of the spanking more intense and last longer I will apply a light coat of capzasin cream to my butt cheeks after the first 50 spanks. I thought this would be a great way to start the week and focus my attention on the matters at hand.
    • 7 posts
    October 1, 2018 5:03 PM PDT
    I do self spank very occasionally.

It is not nearly the real thing but if directed by a consistent disciplinarian can be more effective.
  • November 8, 2018 5:57 PM PST
    I think this may be something that's different for everybody. I know for me, self spanking has been extremely effective, as long as it's directed by an online Dom or Mentor who has that sort of relationship with me. It is not the same as a spanking that is physically from someone else, but mentally, I am NOT the spanker. I have a variety of implements and have spanked myself to tears. I've even spanked hard enough that I was bruised for weeks and couldn't sit for 10 days. That was at the beginning, when I didn't know what I was doing, and my former Mentor didn't know my body yet. Zoning out can be a very dangerous thing and it's something I now have to be very aware of when self spanking. But, all this is to say, it's certainly doable for some people to give themselves a very authentic and effective spanking. It won't be quite the same, but it's pretty darn close.... and for me, it's essential.