Self Spanking

• December 8, 2013 3:54 AM PST
    @katie8719...hmmm I can't remember if I ever have, I did almost reach tears a few times though, I was feeling really bad about something, when I was selfing
  • December 27, 2013 12:29 AM PST
    It works for me when away from home but under my wife's direction.
  • December 27, 2013 1:03 AM PST
    Graycherubs365 said:
    @katie8719...hmmm I can't remember if I ever have, I did almost reach tears a few times though, I was feeling really bad about something, when I was selfing

I felt a bit weird doing it. lol

• December 31, 2013 5:35 AM PST
    It has to be very much a matter of personal taste and perception (e.g. in terms of safety), but it does seem to lack a substantial part of the pleasure when self-inflicted. Eating alone fills a gap, but dining in good company is far more enjoyable (in my opinion). As others have commented, other appetites can also be satisfied at the self-service counter, but assistance from a willing and happy friend seems to enhance the process considerably! I hope that all who seek trusted friends with whom to share this passionate interest will find their patience rewarded. Best wishes to all.
  • January 6, 2014 8:12 AM PST
    I agree with paddled_husband, and Bobby. Self spanking is nowhere near as good as being spanked by someone else, but it's better than nothing - just like masturbation. I have used it when I haven't been spanked for a long time and I absolutely crave the tingly sting of a spanked bottom. But I can't do it hard enough to make my cheeks properly red, only pink, and I can't aim the cane properly so I have to use a spatula or a hairbrush.
  • January 21, 2014 9:14 AM PST
    I self spank when instruced by ny wife from work to be tanned when she gets home. Usually before we are going out for the evening
    • 20 posts
    January 23, 2014 6:19 PM PST
    Better than nothing is about the gist of it. When it's been so long that I can hardly remember what it feels like, letting myself have it wih a long belt revives the memory, at least.

If it's all you've got you might as well become a good self spanker. Become the top and let your bottom fend for itself. Decide what you're going to do and do it without hedging it. Once you can rely on yourself to give the spanking you've vowed to give yourself, then you can set a time for it and enjoy the butterflies and etc.

But a playmaate would be far more satisfactory.
    • 13 posts
    February 8, 2014 8:30 AM PST
    I think supervised self spankings work quite well, be that online, or phone. Unsupervised, I'm not so sure about.
    • 11 posts
    February 10, 2014 7:15 AM PST
    Yes! Last week I self spanked to the bpoint of lasting bruises. Sometimes I'll set a timer and self spank every hour no matter how sore I already am. 100 bathbrush spanks every hour like it or not.
    • 8 posts
    March 1, 2014 9:05 PM PST
    Wow Matthew, that's intense! I might have to try that... I like direction best though. Makes it more real to me.
    • 17 posts
    March 2, 2014 7:34 AM PST
    WOW I never thought of that Matthew. I bet it burns like hell.I do like direction myself. I have given and recieved phone and cam spankings. ALMOST as good as real.An online mommy punished me the other night. She made me self spank until I was almost crying for real. Is one reall wants an interesting experience rub CAPZASIN on your butt before a real or self spanking. OWWWWWW
    • 11 posts
    March 2, 2014 7:52 AM PST
    I've tried Capzasin only once. Burns like the devil for sure, but for me, it was not a sensation I equate with the heat of a spanking. Not my thing. I've never received a directed self spanking. but I would like to try it. Where did you find your spanking friend, Michael?
  • March 2, 2014 10:07 AM PST
    I have tried the capzasin also, and agree that although it does add some "heat", it is surely not the kind that equals a spanking, for me a self spanking alone is just as good as with the added capzasin....just have to have the discipline to give it hard enough to be effective
    • 74 posts
    March 6, 2014 12:14 PM PST
    I spanked myself with a hairbrush so hard it took 3 days before I could sit comfortably.
    • 13 posts
    March 8, 2014 3:01 AM PST
    jaguar1957us, was this a supervised self spanking?
    • 4 posts
    March 18, 2014 9:14 PM PDT
    Deleted Member said:
    I dont really get it either. Its never satisfying.

Yes, its never satisfying. You will never hurt yourself much…but i will do self spanking when i have no option.
    • 4 posts
    March 18, 2014 9:16 PM PDT
    jaguar1957us said:
    I spanked myself with a hairbrush so hard it took 3 days before I could sit comfortably.

Ohhhh, i can never do to that level myself
  • March 19, 2014 5:26 AM PDT
    same here Winifred, I can give myself a pretty good spanking, but never have given that hard
    • 74 posts
    March 19, 2014 7:06 AM PDT
    I did it in several step progressions. 10 swats with the hair brush and then pause for 10 minutes. 10 more swats and then another pause. etc.
  • March 30, 2014 2:06 PM PDT
    I self-spank for the thrill. It's like reading a good book because it takes a little imagination and a great deal of commitment. You have to get creative with implements, positions (I prefer standing because I can get a better swing out of it), and the duration of the spanking. I conjure up my own spanker who is strict, almost to the point of being mean and cruel. Spanking myself is something that has taken patience and practice to perfect. Sometimes I find it even more satisfying than being spanked by my wife.
  • June 29, 2014 6:26 PM PDT
    Yea I would agree self spanking is not the same as getting spanked. And it not like you can give yourself a good telling off to while spanking yourself. lol
    • 20 posts
    July 3, 2014 1:09 PM PDT

This summer I've had a couple of let-downs on what looked to be for sure impending play-dates.  I finally vented my frustration with a stiff self-spanking.

I've been trying to experiment with the viewpoint of self-spanking as the top instead of as the bottom which I believe is how it is almost universally pursued. It's hard to make the new mindset stick, but it helps some in the end result.

For self-spanking I get the best results from a belt or strap to bend around and reach my bottom from the right angle. My implement a couple of weeks ago was a favorite strap - a piece off of an antique draft animal harness. It is a thick and mostly stiff piece of antique leather, heavy and dark. One end has a very flat surface - almost paddle like - where it was rivetted to another part of the harness. I removed the rivets to separate this one piece of strap and that was how it left it.

If I stand with one foot up on a chair I can land that flat spot onto the meat of my sit spot pretty satisfactorily, with a sharp sting and a loud slap. By being (trying to be) the "top" I determined that any spanking I might briefly think of giving my self I would go ahead with - cancelling out my internal protestations of too much or too soon. And I gave my "top" free reign to discount any spanking that was not landing correctly for a good slap.  I decided that all spanks would be delivered in non-stop mode.

So I started by deciding to give myself ten cracks every five minutes for a half-hour. I'd choose a cheek, put my foot up on the chair and start cracking. If I got in 3 or 5 or whatever number before I finally got the angle just right for a good stinging slap then I would start counting again with one from that swat. If I had a passing thought that I ought to get it on both cheeks, that was it! For thinking of it, I did it.

If my "top" mind thought "Gee, that was easy for him (me) to take, I ought to double it" then I doubled it. I just kept giving the "er" side absolute free reign in any fleeting thought of more.

After the warm up I started playing Solitaire with different amounts of punishment for different low scores - from ten swats for a score of 399 to one-hundred for the theoretically possible score of 0. After a couple of bad scores I had the momentary thought that I seemed to be playing the next hand a little slow so, in deference to giving all top thought free reign I immediately removed myself for a fast and stiff 50 to "quit dawdling".

I think I gave myself about 400+ swats over a couple of hours or so. A self-spanking can only be just okay but this one was okay. I was bruised for most of the next week. The sting was perceptible for a couple of days and stting provided a reminder for at least a day.

I still consider self-spanking to be a second-rate thrill, but if you put your mind to it and be the top you can get a somewhat satisfying ass-whipping out of it!

This post was edited by JolietJoe at July 3, 2014 1:17 PM PDT
  • July 4, 2014 11:00 PM PDT
    updown said:
    Yea I would agree self spanking is not the same as getting spanked. And it not like you can give yourself a good telling off to while spanking yourself. lol

Ive seen some videos with people who are actually good at this. Some people were born to act!

• July 6, 2014 3:31 PM PDT
    Well that maybe true but what did there bum look like does it look like the bum was given a good spanking ? And where can we see this video.
  • July 6, 2014 3:59 PM PDT
    Well you can give yourself a good spanking I know I have but still it's not the same