Sexually turned on by spanking?

• September 17, 2017 5:30 AM PDT

As for me, its a BIG yes. Unfortunently, I can only get spanked or do the spanking with professional ladies. Can be a costly passtime. And I always get sexually stimulated in a spanking situation. However, can be difficult as a spankee finding a lady that gives a happy ending. As a spanker, only once did I find a lady that wanted sex after. If the spanked ladies do get sexually stimulated, they keep it to themselves. So guys and gals, who here uses spanking as a perlude to sex? And who, be it a man or woman, likes the happy ending? 

• 20 posts
    October 13, 2017 6:22 AM PDT

Being spanked has always been a big turn on for me. when she sits on an upright chair and takes me across her knee, then pulls down my pants i am already excited before her spanking starts. Seeing her legs and heels from the otk position makes me feel very sub to her, always have to have a happy ending one way or another after a sound spanking. I especially enjoy being spanked with my cock between her thighs, then I can masturbate as she spanks me.

This post was edited by Doug5 at May 8, 2020 2:55 AM PDT
  • October 26, 2017 11:35 PM PDT
    A massive turn on getting a really good otk spanking.
    • 189 posts
    December 3, 2017 11:02 PM PST
    I agree Spanking is a big turn on for me as well often causes little accidents over the knee which causes harder Disipline?!
    • 189 posts
    December 3, 2017 11:02 PM PST
    I agree Spanking is a big turn on for me as well often causes little accidents over the knee which causes harder Disipline?!
  • December 3, 2017 11:42 PM PST
    Looking at the site Spankingtube, many men on the receiving end either have full on stiffy or nearly there. Just the thought of being spanked by some of those ladies get my pecker stirring...
    • 29 posts
    December 4, 2017 9:17 PM PST
    When a man is turned on, it is easy to recognize. Tho women do get turned on too. But that is less obvious
  • December 4, 2017 10:44 PM PST
    Can be obvious in some cases? The way they present their bottom during the spanking. Pushing it out, making it a nice target, the way they wriggle it, sounds they make i.e. Yes, yes, ooooh, and perhaps becoming wet down below?
    • 29 posts
    December 5, 2017 9:28 PM PST
    @max, sometimes it sure is obvious but not always. And I think they not like that when the spanker notice their arousal. If punishment, they should not enjoy it of course. Wetness can be seen but not always that easy
    • 39 posts
    December 11, 2017 9:32 AM PST
    Spanking or thoughts of spanking has excited me even before I knew what excited was. Over the years I have spanked and been spanked by both males and females. Sex has been the result of 99 % of the females. A good strong cum after the male spankee/spanker has left. Since I got o;der I like being spanked more than giving the spanking.
  • December 22, 2017 10:17 AM PST
    Of course.
  • December 27, 2017 11:16 PM PST
    Very much so.
    • 33 posts
    January 5, 2018 9:59 PM PST
    I love being spanked in my bare ass it’s Great but I need many components sexually I need pspankings and oyher facets
    • 16 posts
    January 23, 2018 6:53 AM PST
    yes yes always orgasm with a sound spanking
    • 206 posts
    January 23, 2018 8:54 AM PST
    When I was young into my 20s I rarely entertained sexually longing desupires so scared and fearful of my punisher now I run mad to my room to ehterrain myself
    • 22 posts
    January 24, 2018 12:47 AM PST
    I need the punishment from a spanking, but I am turned on before and after it is done
    • 58 posts
    February 3, 2018 8:53 AM PST
    spanking is a big turn on
  • Joe
    • 18 posts
    February 6, 2018 9:26 AM PST
    I am seriously turned by it as well. A spanking as punishment for fantasizing about being over a woman's knee? It gets me really wound up.
    • 38 posts
    March 18, 2018 9:12 PM PDT
    I think alot are. So am I
    • 206 posts
    March 19, 2018 12:19 AM PDT
    I have spanked many fo 50 years now spanking sure does,, not everyone though males females alike are aroused by the bare hand on their bare cheeks their is connectedness
    • 22 posts
    March 19, 2018 12:55 AM PDT
    Mike said:
    Spanking or thoughts of spanking has excited me even before I knew what excited was. Over the years I have spanked and been spanked by both males and females. Sex has been the result of 99 % of the females. A good strong cum after the male spankee/spanker has left. Since I got o;der I like being spanked more than giving the spanking.
    • 22 posts
    March 19, 2018 12:59 AM PDT
    I totally agree with all you have said.and now into my 70s the spanking still help me to become excited
  • March 19, 2018 2:12 AM PDT
    Hi frankie, I'm in the UK too. So where do you find spanking partners? I've tried ITC-mag, britishspanking, spanknet, all to no avail
    • 55 posts
    March 21, 2018 11:13 AM PDT
    Yes I find spanking to be very much a turn on.
    • 20 posts
    March 23, 2018 3:21 AM PDT
    Max, have you tried massage parlours, as they are normally cheaper than professional lady spankers.