Sexually turned on by spanking?

• ED
    • 91 posts
    May 8, 2020 10:59 AM PDT

Well teenage boys aren't always willing and it still happens.  It' kind of like getting an erection when you get an enema.

• 11 posts
    May 16, 2020 10:27 AM PDT

Spanking and humiliation play is a BIG turn on for me. I can actually orgasm from a nice flogging between the legs. Not to mention if the spanker goes to all the work of tanning my bottom it's only courtious to give him a happy ending- however he wants it. 

• 1 posts
    June 8, 2020 7:28 AM PDT

Definately a huge turn on for me - always has been.

• 58 posts
    June 10, 2020 7:36 AM PDT

I get tourned on when i spank a nice ass and i also get turned on when i get spanked. The best Thing is when i get spanked and i have is finger in me... or he playes with my clit . i love soft Spanking not to strong... so hot. 

• June 10, 2020 7:55 AM PDT
    DominatrixNY said:

I get tourned on when i spank a nice ass and i also get turned on when i get spanked. The best Thing is when i get spanked and i have is finger in me... or he playes with my clit . i love soft Spanking not to strong... so hot. 

My best thing when spanking or being spanked is the wheelbarrow position. With a lady in that position and me naked, my stiffy rubs on her without going inside. And when I'm spanked like that feels so good if she clamps my cock between her thighs same time

• 33 posts
    June 10, 2020 8:33 PM PDT
    It’s exciting to be spanked and the role play
    • 33 posts
    June 10, 2020 8:36 PM PDT
    You all look great
    • 33 posts
    June 10, 2020 8:37 PM PDT
    Not down with the dude and teenage boys
  • ED
    • 91 posts
    June 11, 2020 4:19 AM PDT

You say "Not down with the dude and teenage boys"  which is fine.  But what scenarios get you wet?

• 113 posts
    June 11, 2020 7:36 AM PDT

Can you get spanked in a massage parlor?

• June 11, 2020 1:14 PM PDT
    KentuckyGuy said:

Can you get spanked in a massage parlor?

Yes yes yes! Here in the UK I introduced it to my favourite Chinese massage lady. Have been visiting her what must be regular for 3+ years? Anyway, one day when she got to my bottom, I raised it and invited her to spank it. Then one thing led to another and now I bring my leather paddle that she enjoys using. And I enjoy the aftercare she gives my bottom as well as the w*** after........   smile 

• 20 posts
    June 12, 2020 3:10 AM PDT

Yes, most massage parlours will give a spanking, but it's always best to ask them by phone first to save any embarrassment. I have been using them for many years and the lovely young girls enjoy having a mans bare bottom over their knee. I like them to be strict with me, telling me how they are going to take me over their knee for a soundly smacked bare bottom, that's one hell of a turn on.

• June 12, 2020 4:00 AM PDT

Forgot to say the Chinese lady I visit is an independent, not using a parlour. But with a couple of the parlours I visit from time to time, don't think that would happen? The walls between massage rooms are not soundproof and can sometimes hear the oooo's and arrrrs when she wanks him off at the end  laughing.  Even with my Chinese lady, it has to be certain times when a neighbour is out so don't hear the splat of the paddle as it lands on my bottom  yell