• 207 posts
    June 24, 2023 1:07 AM PDT

Great reading of all these real experiences

Back in the days 

We all experienced these spanking beatings on our bottoms 

• Jon
    • 2 posts
    September 6, 2023 9:38 AM PDT

I grew up in the late '70s through the :80s in the southeastern U.S., the buckle of the Bible belt, where the belt played a key role in the upbringing of myself and most children I knew.  My parents were/are strong believers in God and spanking.  Misbehaving in church led to many sore bottoms for me and other boys and girls. Rarely did a Sunday service pass without at least one child being taken to the nearby crying room for a reminder to behave in church.

• 29 posts
    December 11, 2023 7:13 PM PST

Not exactly in church, but...

https://www.ipunishment.com/albums/view/14644/a-little-role-play

• 7 posts
    January 1, 2024 9:38 AM PST

I was brought up in Church and had Christian Parents. I was methodist before joining the Salvation Army. I never encountered spankings in church and I don't see anything scriptural about it.

I don't agree with spanking children, it is child abuse, the bottom has always been sexualized thought out history. 

For me Spanking is sexual, my sexuality. I guess you can say I was born kinky. Its not just about the pain it's also the erotica. My sexuality is something I have kept from my religious leaders church etc cause it's considered sinful. Strange thing is god made me this way.

I do spank my wife but it is purely sexual between us.