Spanking in church

• March 10, 2019 4:15 AM PDT

No doubt some guys would get into trouble for the pleasure of her paddle.

• March 13, 2019 7:34 PM PDT

Few years back there was this small church 50 members or so the pastor and his wife spanked the pastors 17 yr old daughter in front of the entire congregation.

forget the girls name but she was forced in bend over a chair and for about 30 minutes she was spanked with a paddle on her bare ass for all to see

• 198 posts
    March 13, 2019 8:35 PM PDT

I was spanked at home, in school, Boy Scouts, etc, but never at church.  Not to say I shouldn't have been....lol

@Jilie step mother.. Were you there for this event?  Where was this church?

• 38 posts
    March 13, 2019 9:05 PM PDT
    julie step mother said:

Few years back there was this small church 50 members or so the pastor and his wife spanked the pastors 17 yr old daughter in front of the entire congregation.

forget the girls name but she was forced in bend over a chair and for about 30 minutes she was spanked with a paddle on her bare ass for all to see

That must have been a delight

• March 13, 2019 9:13 PM PDT

I wasn't there but I was told received one hell of a punishment she was naked from the waist down

• 198 posts
    March 13, 2019 9:23 PM PDT

WOW.... I can't imagine that happening in church.  Strict parents I guess.

• 198 posts
    March 13, 2019 9:25 PM PDT

Do you agree with public punishment, Jenny?  I do.  We have chatted about this before.

• March 13, 2019 9:36 PM PDT

I agree I have no issues with this type of chastisement. in fact I think the pastor and his wife should of stripped the girl from the waste up including her bra as she takes her chastisement naked for all to see

• 198 posts
    March 13, 2019 9:41 PM PDT

I would like to see the return of public punishment for certain offenses.  I have been punished publicly and it is most effective. 

• 38 posts
    March 14, 2019 8:17 PM PDT
    julie step mother said:

I agree I have no issues with this type of chastisement. in fact I think the pastor and his wife should of stripped the girl from the waste up including her bra as she takes her chastisement naked for all to see

Yes she should have been nude.  

• March 14, 2019 9:15 PM PDT

thanks hon

• March 15, 2019 12:48 PM PDT

I once talked online with a young lady from Connecticut who said that she had been spanked at least once by the pastor or youth pastor of her church but there was getting to be so many people who spanked her that I concluded it was probably all a fantasy

• 2 posts
    March 16, 2019 8:41 PM PDT

I remember singing in front church, well, I was supposed to be singing, I was talking instead, suddenly my dad was there, he grabbed me by the arm, pulled me out from the front of the church, pulled me to the back washroom, pulled my pants down, took off his belt... I was singing s different toon.

• 2 posts
    February 12, 2020 6:39 PM PST

I am told that in Independent Fundamental Baptist churches and schools, CP is practiced and advocated but it is also apparently done very harshly.

• 56 posts
    February 13, 2020 12:00 AM PST
    Disciplined said:

In Independent Fundamental Baptist churches and schools, CP is practiced and advocated.

Yes, I have communicated with quite a few reliable young women talking about their youth and this is often the case. Pastors openly advocate CP for teens too.  Seems girls get it way longer!

This post was edited by Reggie Fane at February 13, 2020 12:01 AM PST
    • 26 posts
    June 25, 2020 12:25 AM PDT

I have a kink for bare bottom corner time in front of the congregation

• 30 posts
    June 25, 2020 11:04 AM PDT

My mother had a Sunday  school class party at our house when I was about 17. I was in the back and could hear the women chatting. They got off on the subject of spanking their kids. One said that they had a ritual where she would pull the daughter’s dress up or pants down pull her panties down, put her over her lap, and then spank with her hand until she was very red.

This just drove me berserk.

A true story with no embellishment whatsoever.

Another time, I visited my parents’ Sunday school class for some reason and a woman there was passing out a lesson on the importance of spanking children. This was a very mainstream Southern Baptist Church in a medium size Texas town. These weren’t fringe people. It was a mixture, but there were lots of lawyers and doctors.

So it sparking very much accepted. It wasn’t even controversial. 

I’ve never heard anything like the pants down spanking until I was chatting with a woman on Spanking needs and she told me her mother pulled her panties down and spankEd her with her hand until she was red.

If the stores have been with some sort of strap, I would question them, but the ones I’ve always heard have been pants down and hand. Pretty believable. And I do believe the one I heard.

• 198 posts
    June 25, 2020 2:02 PM PDT

Not necessarily in church, but my parents always spanked on the bare and believed in punishment at the time of the offense.  None of this wait till you get home.  If you misbehaved in public you were spanked in public.

• 198 posts
    June 25, 2020 2:02 PM PDT

Not necessarily in church, but my parents always spanked on the bare and believed in punishment at the time of the offense.  None of this wait till you get home.  If you misbehaved in public you were spanked in public.

• 2 posts
    June 27, 2020 12:38 PM PDT

So if, given that I am in my 20s, had IFB parents and went to an IFB church I just might still get a good licken even in church?? my god the very thought makes me squirm!

• 35 posts
    July 4, 2020 8:07 AM PDT

I am aware fundamental religions have "spanking rooms" for parishioners to use to spank their children during Sunday sessions. Have a friend who shared the room is used at least once a meeting.

• 107 posts
    July 4, 2020 8:21 AM PDT

They are called cry rooms in our church not really for spanking more for grieving, Kids usually got taken to the bath rooms next  in the social hall if parents needed to give them a "talking to" during church. 

• 30 posts
    July 4, 2020 11:59 AM PDT

I think some stories come from some pretty crazy independent preachers from years ago. I know that southern Baptist Convention. churches would never have advocated bare bottom spankings and sure wouldn’t have allowed it to go on at church. They might have recommended spankings over clothing, but I never heard it talked about except in the one instance I related.  I also know of a private school affiliated with an independent Bible church that gives traditional spankings with a paddle as they did in Texas 20 years ago. Well this may be retrogressive, this is not abuse, and there’s never any pants down. There’s a written punishment procedure, witnesses required, and a defined list of things that can result in spankings.   I also think they are optional and the parents have to agree. I should also say that this is a very expensive school so it’s not what you might imagine 

People in Utah have told me that in some parts of Utah that the Mormon church, or at least the community, very much recommend non—abusive spankings. These or not anyway sexual and are fully dressed.  There are rumors that men spank their wives. I believe that because of the power structure. A very strict Mormon will insist on absolute obedience from his family and it is condoned by some of the churches. I am pretty certain of this, because I spent a lot of time there and got to know a number of them. Very nice people, I might add. 

• November 12, 2021 8:21 PM PST

I was raised Amish. Amish believe in living a "plain" life, farming, and try to stay separate from "the world" as much as possible. My parents and the Amish school I went to until my parents said to quit after completing 8th grade...was very strict and did use corporal punishment. At school, I received many paddlings...with a wood school type paddle. Always bent over and always over my dress. They were always administered in front of the class. At home...my parents also used a similar wood paddle, usually me bent over and paddled over my dress. However, there were times when I got paddled over my undergarments..and as I got to be older..around 12 or so...my pappa would useca leather strap on me for things more serious. Sometimes my momma would give me paddle strokes, then my poppa would give me the strap. That was awful. As I got older, I git more rebellious and willful, and my spankings got increasingly more severe...my momma one time being so angry and frustrated she actually whipped me with a buggy whip on my back. After a series of harsh spankings while I was 16 and 17...I ran away and never returned. How I survived and the trouble I got into after that is another long story, but I am to this day officially "shunned" by the Amish community and my Amish family...but...I have an awesome life today.

• November 12, 2021 8:21 PM PST

I was raised Amish. Amish believe in living a "plain" life, farming, and try to stay separate from "the world" as much as possible. My parents and the Amish school I went to until my parents said to quit after completing 8th grade...was very strict and did use corporal punishment. At school, I received many paddlings...with a wood school type paddle. Always bent over and always over my dress. They were always administered in front of the class. At home...my parents also used a similar wood paddle, usually me bent over and paddled over my dress. However, there were times when I got paddled over my undergarments..and as I got to be older..around 12 or so...my pappa would useca leather strap on me for things more serious. Sometimes my momma would give me paddle strokes, then my poppa would give me the strap. That was awful. As I got older, I git more rebellious and willful, and my spankings got increasingly more severe...my momma one time being so angry and frustrated she actually whipped me with a buggy whip on my back. After a series of harsh spankings while I was 16 and 17...I ran away and never returned. How I survived and the trouble I got into after that is another long story, but I am to this day officially "shunned" by the Amish community and my Amish family...but...I have an awesome life today.