ginger root

• 22 posts
    January 7, 2014 3:50 AM PST
    Graycherubs365 said:
    depends on how long the ginger has already been sitting at the store, but if placed in a bowl of water, and refridgerated, it will age nicely, and build a pretty good warming property over a week, versus just bought
    • 22 posts
    January 7, 2014 3:54 AM PST
    I eat sliced ginger after a spicey meal. I save the juice to soak ginger fingers in. I shape the fingers to shape as a plug and let them soak in the ginger juice from the sliced ginger.
  • January 7, 2014 9:47 AM PST
    this thread is very helpful as i know a girl who will be subject to that punishment if she does not behave better in the near future! i don't know more about this than what i have read in this thread. i am curious about how long it has to be in for it to hurt? what would be short but enough of a punishment? and how long would be too long? also... once the ginger is taken out. how long does it take till it stops hurting?

thanks in advance for any help on this
    • 10 posts
    January 7, 2014 11:20 AM PST
    @lawyer; once inserted the ginger takes a few minutes to start to heat up. It will burn more when and if she clenches her cheeks. That's the purpose of the ginger to keep her from clenching. After about 15 minutes the intense burn will start to ease off. Once you remove the ginger the burn fades pretty quickly.
  • January 7, 2014 11:21 AM PST
    thank you very much for your help! :-) i appreciate it.
    • 10 posts
    January 7, 2014 11:23 AM PST
    @lawyer; I'm sure your girl won't appreciate my help! Having experienced this I know of what I speak
  • January 15, 2014 2:17 PM PST
    Yes, she does not appreciate it. But believe it or not we are getting great results in her behavior! She does not like the ginger at all
    • 22 posts
    January 29, 2014 8:42 PM PST
    I wanted to see how this feels (believe it or not) so I tried a piece of aged ginger myuself before trying it on the woman I discipline. While it had some burn to it, it wasn't overwhelming. I wasn't impressed. She'd respect the paddle more than a piece of ginger root.
    • 65 posts
    January 30, 2014 12:00 AM PST
    Actually I too tried it on myself with limited effect but it may be that I did not leave it in long enough. My girl tells me it did take several minutes to heat up but then became what she described as "the nearest thing to real punishment" she has ever experienced - and this from someone who takes hard levels of caning. It is also probable that we all have different levels of neuromuscular sensitivity in different parts of our body so will get different results.
    • 13 posts
    February 21, 2014 11:25 AM PST
    It's not as intense a heat as you would think, a slow burning sensation, which quickly dissipates once the root is removed.
  • February 21, 2014 11:26 AM PST

I agree, it is quite lamehowever, luckily, my girl hates it :-D

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 21, 2014 11:26 AM PST
  • February 21, 2014 11:33 PM PST
    A few people mentioned aging the ginger, but I've always had better results with a fresh root...
    • 190 posts
    February 25, 2014 3:40 PM PST
    ginger root is in my girls bottom at present will be nicley warmed up for a sound caning otk by the time iv read these postsi ps dont feel sorry for her she needs it and deserves it
    • 17 posts
    May 4, 2014 7:25 AM PDT
    I never even thought of ginger root until I read about it on another site. Since my wife is not into any of this and I do a lot of self spanking I knew I just HAD to try it. WOW what a feeling. It burns like hell but also feels GREAT Wish I had a spanker/spankee close to me so we could show each otherjust how it burns!
    • 19 posts
    May 11, 2014 10:45 AM PDT
    I would like to try giving and receiving ginger root.
  • May 16, 2014 3:01 PM PDT
    You'll never look at stir-fry the same way again!
    • 13 posts
    May 31, 2014 8:06 AM PDT
    Figging was originally for horses, designed to get older horses look younger when they were being sold as they would prance around on their toes, not surprisingly! It was the good old Victorians who developed it as a technique to stop young girls clenching their bottom cheeks when they were being caned primarily, those Victorians never missed a trick!!
    • 19 posts
    May 31, 2014 10:04 AM PDT
    I love Victorian discipline practices.
  • July 21, 2014 7:23 PM PDT
    I like using pure peppermint oil coated on a nice thick plug. it's much more intense than ginger but not as pretty as Mary Ann (sorry, I couldn't help the Gilligan part)
    • 4 posts
    July 26, 2014 12:57 AM PDT
    Figging is done best with the figgee laying down on their stomach. Standing up it just doesn't burn that bad. If you really want to make them suffer refrigerate it. When done to me I literally couldn't stand it and had to have it removed. Room temp still burns a lot, but not as bad.
    • 190 posts
    September 24, 2014 3:48 PM PDT
    Having started the ginger root topic pleased to see its a hot topic is their prize for having creating a hot topic?!!
    • 1 posts
    May 22, 2015 10:21 PM PDT
    Well, I tested a trick very easy but effective. Tie the ginger with a thin rope and connect it to the clothespins, on the nipples or everywhere do you like to let them bite, passing the rope both side, forward and back crossing the ropes to get them more stable in the wanted position. Essential warning NOT make them pass around the neck for no reason since this is a deadly risk, only cross the rope on the back and on the chest, if you use 4 ropes all starting by the ginger root is even easier that using just one piece of rope tied to ginger, but is possible do it also with a single rope long enough, you will have to connect one rope for clothespin, one passing back and the other on the chest, but I like more the 4 ropes, more stable), as you just have to insert the ginger and tie the ropes to the clothespins: check the tuning of the rope's tension, that way every move of the bottom's dance resolves in tension on the ginger and the clothespins.. Is more difficoult to be explained than to be done