Spanking AND Bondage

• 8 posts
    May 20, 2014 10:28 AM PDT

I like being secured when the tawse, cane or flogger are being used. As you say - there is no way of avoiding the enevitable. I think this stems from my school days, when we were always secured when we received a spanking with the tawse, cane or the birch.

• 11 posts
    May 20, 2014 11:31 PM PDT
    50shades- How exactly did they secure you when you received a punishment? Those type of punishments are pretty much banned now, correct? Just curious.
    • 8 posts
    May 21, 2014 8:54 AM PDT
    James - I went to school during the war years, probably before you were thought of., when spanking was rife in schools, especially church run ones. We were secure over a spanking bench almost identical to the one in my profile pic.
    • 19 posts
    May 22, 2014 3:01 AM PDT
    50shades- You were actually tied down over a bench in school? Were the spankings bare bottom also? I never got spanked at school, but I got paddled more than a few times after a call to my parents!
  • May 22, 2014 6:06 AM PDT
    Mark62 said:
    The idea of being helpless and under the total control of my wife is very appealing and I have had the pleasure a couple of times. Spreadeagled, face down with bottom well propped up and feeling the strap whenever she wishes does work for me.

I agree with Mark62. I love the feeling of submitting to my wife's control and discipline, but for me that feeling is heightened by the fact that my submission is voluntary. She tells me that I have to be caned, and orders me to get ready for it. So I obediently bare my bottom and offer it to her for punishment, either lying face down on the bed or kneeling on a chair.

If she tied me up then the delicious feeling of voluntary submission would be lost. My wife knows when I need to be disciplined, and I do too, so any bondage would be superfluous and would detract from the punishment scenario.

• 8 posts
    May 22, 2014 8:36 AM PDT
    Nawtybeth - we weren't tied down, we were strapped to the bench, and yes they were bare bottom spankings believe me.
  • May 22, 2014 10:30 AM PDT
    Spankmanbare Williamson said:
    Mark62 said:
    The idea of being helpless and under the total control of my wife is very appealing and I have had the pleasure a couple of times. Spreadeagled, face down with bottom well propped up and feeling the strap whenever she wishes does work for me.

I agree with Mark62. I love the feeling of submitting to my wife's control and discipline, but for me that feeling is heightened by the fact that my submission is voluntary. She tells me that I have to be caned, and orders me to get ready for it. So I obediently bare my bottom and offer it to her for punishment, either lying face down on the bed or kneeling on a chair.

If she tied me up then the delicious feeling of voluntary submission would be lost. My wife knows when I need to be disciplined, and I do too, so any bondage would be superfluous and would detract from the punishment scenario.

I can appreciate that aspect as it work for me as well. Verbal control is very much a part of my 'naughty boy' scenario whereby I know I need discipline and my self control plays a big part. Total respect for my wife and obedience.

• June 12, 2014 6:11 AM PDT
    Have experienced it a few times and it really turns me on having no choice but to accept the thrashing.
    • 17 posts
    June 12, 2014 8:26 AM PDT
    I am not crazt about bondage. I have tried it to please a few girls. Its ok but not needed. When spanking or being spanked the mental attitude should be enough to keep me OTK knowing its worse if I escape.
  • June 12, 2014 8:41 AM PDT
    Michael said:
    I am not crazt about bondage. I have tried it to please a few girls. Its ok but not needed. When spanking or being spanked the mental attitude should be enough to keep me OTK knowing its worse if I escape.

Must admit I do like the verbal commands that have me having to remain still while my bottom is well reddened. The 'naughty boy' aspect of knowing you deserve to be punished keeps me in line.

• 17 posts
    June 14, 2014 7:59 AM PDT
    I agree Martin this week I am seeing a professional spanker. I told her no mercy and no safe word. She will spank me like a naughty 12 year old. News to follow Thursday
    • 9 posts
    June 15, 2014 11:22 AM PDT

I like to be free, but if the spanking is for punishment I understand that restraint may be part of it so that I don't "escape."  When I Top, the same is true.  I like my bottoms to accept the spanking and be free, but if they need it I can bind them.  Always with consent.

This post was edited by Mitch Philbin at June 15, 2014 11:27 AM PDT
  • June 16, 2014 7:00 AM PDT
    Michael said:
    I agree Martin this week I am seeing a professional spanker. I told her no mercy and no safe word. She will spank me like a naughty 12 year old. News to follow Thursday
    No prisoners huh! I await the report eagerly.
    • 20 posts
    June 16, 2014 12:32 PM PDT

Well...  Submitting to the restraints is pretty delicious, too!  Knowing that you are submitting to more than you might otherwise be able to take without interruption.  Submitting your body into position and submitting to allowing the restraints to be secured.   OOOOOH!

• 1 posts
    September 3, 2014 3:51 AM PDT
    hi I am new to all this, I have been spanked around 10 times so far and I have found I get extremely excited post spanking and I want to be tied up and abused hard then I squirt hard my body shakes is this normal ?
  • September 3, 2014 6:02 PM PDT
    Wendy said:Is this normal ?

You share a rare gift with few people in this world called, "masochism" and you're really lucky to have it. This means that you have a condition in which sexual or other gratification depends on one's suffering physical pain or humiliation.

Is it normal, not really. However, don't be discouraged because, this means that you can produce more passion in spankings than most of us here.

Most people will sometimes say this word to offend others but, I see it as an answer to women and men looking to understand themselves better. You just have to keep an open mind and try to let the feelings that you have be free and be wild.

If you ever find a spanking husband or boyfriend, a Domestic Disipline(DD) relationship would be a richer experenice beyond your wildest imagination. I hope this helps you understand, Wendy.