Punishing Marilyn Upside Down

• 4 posts
    December 17, 2014 9:41 PM PST
    Punishment Upside Down
    For Marilyn
    By Nighthealer
    AKA Marilyn

The naughty, naughty girl was going to get it so bad, but you see she didn't know that it was coming because she had never been spanked before. Well little did she know that her boyfriend was coming in through the garage, and that's when he saw it. The garbage can lid was on the ground, and the garbage can was full and ready to be brought to the curb. But what Logan saw next brought such raging anger to him that he grabbed the little piece of light blue paper that was ripped in half, and he walked right back into his car and drove to the corner store. At the store Logan saw a perfect wooden bath brush which he thought would make Marilyn's deceptive, naughty, sorry little ass as red as the raging fire going through his mind right now. Logan paid for the brush, gathered his thoughts, while taking a few deep breaths, then he decided that it was time to teach Marilyn a lesson that she wouldn't forget for the rest of her days.

As Logan pulled up to the house he could see Marilyn's feet peering through the window, since the little brat was standing on her head. A grin came upon Logan's face as he realized right there and then that Marabrat was going to get the Marabrat upside down butt therapy from him, and in he went.

Without hesitation he pulled out the bath brush, and without any warm up down came the bath brush in rapid succession blistering swats. Marilyn yelled out on the first contact of her butt to the brush because she didn't see it coming with Logan bringing the brush to her ass so fast. She immediately tried kicking her legs down, right at Logan but her legs were caught by Logan's quick reflexes and she was strung back up with Logan holding both of her ankles in one hand, while his other hand peeled down Marilyn's gym shorts and panties all in one move.

" Logan what the fuck is wrong with you?" "first of all young lady you had better watch that mouth of yours. Do you understand me?" Logan was still holding Marilyn's legs up when she said," Logan stop it and let me the fuck down now" that was it smack smack smack smack SMACK, "OOOWEEE...STOP I'm sorry please let me go, I'm getting dizzy and this fucking hurts" Smack Smack Smack, your dizzy Logan said, ok I'll let you down he said, as he slid the folding chair that was an arms length away right next to him, he was able to sit while still holding Marilyn's legs as he guided her face down right over his knee.

"Marilyn, you've been getting away with everything your entire life, but what you did today is not acceptable, it cannot and will not be tolerated. It was down right dangerous Your health comes first, and it's about time that you start to respect yourself and take better care of yourself. You are jeopardizing your health and that's going to end right here and now." With that swats were alternated from cheek to cheek with precision as Logan methodically started to punish Marilyn who was kicking and screaming to the point that she couldn't hear Logan's Words which were spoken between spanks.

Logan lectured Marilyn about taking care of herself. Marilyn was screaming so loud that she wasn't even listening to what was being said. Then all of a sudden, Marilyn screamed out as she tried to lift up her head and grasp her chest, "I -- C-A-N-T B-R-E-A-T-H-E

Well, faster then greased lightning, Logan had Marilyn in an upright position on his lap. "Ouch" marilyn screamed, as her cheeks hit Logan's lap. week gasps of breaths with wheezing now audible to Logan's ears. " THAT'S WHY YOU ARE GETTING THE SPANKING OF YOUR LIFE YOUNG LADY", Logan said, as he pulled the albuterol inhaler out of his pocket.

After pulling Marilyn's ripped up prescription out of the garbage, Logan went to the glove box in his car to pull out the spare inhaler that he had filled last month to keep as an emergency supply. "Here use your medication my silly little girl, what were you thinking to rip up and throw out your prescription?" "Do you know what would have happened if I hadn't filled this one for you, young lady? " "And you better answer me fast ! " "Umm-a -Cough Cough. Cough "I would probably -ah-well maybe I would" Cough, Cough "there take another puff" Logan said. Marilyn inhaled deeply as she shot the medication down into her lungs with the life saving inhaler. "Ok an answer Marilyn , I'm gonna count to three 1-2- " "ok ok I'll say it, I just might have had to go to the hospital Logan, but maybe it would have gone away" that's when Logan cut Marilyn off with a look that he shot Right through her.

Marilyn has never seen that look before, and with that look brought feelings. Feelings that Marilyn never felt before. She felt the hurt in Logan's eyes, and deep down from a place that she's never felt before, a deep feeling of disappointment and regret came upon her in waves so turbulent that she thought she would vomit. Instead Marilyn began to tremble and suddenly an uncontrollable hysteria came about her as she threw her arms around Logan's strapping chest, crying her eyes out with hiccuping apologies being heard between hiccups. " ok Marilyn you are going to be alright now with your medication. And Yes! You would have ended up in the Emergency Room, and possibly even admitted with an intravenous to administer the Solu-Medrol for the untreated asthma exacerbation. " with that being said, Logan carried Marilyn up to bed, tucking her in, and as he kissed her cheek he said, " that's enough for now baby girl. I want you to rest up now, but remember that your punishment is far from being over. "

"You did something very dangerous and I intend on taking you over my knee, without that crazy headstand thing that you do, and give you a blistering that you won't be able to sit comfortably for the next month of Sundays. " " I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to you, You could have died !!! " With that came a flood of tears as Logan held Marilyn tight, with tears running down Logan's cheek from the thought of what could have happened. "Logan I'm so sorry baby, I promise I'll never throw away my prescription ever again. I didn't think I needed it. I promise Logan" " I know you won't after I'm done with you. You do understand why I have to punish you now, don't you baby girl" the lights went out when a faint voice was heard saying "Yes Sir"
    This post was edited by Marilyn at December 19, 2014 4:03 PM PST
    • 60 posts
    December 18, 2014 2:38 AM PST
    An unexpected theme - but I fully agree the "Crime" Certainly deserved the "Punishment"!
  • December 18, 2014 7:50 AM PST
    Very well written and in reality some do not take proper care of themselves requiring someone else to the control for them
    • 4 posts
    December 18, 2014 2:09 PM PST
    That would be me Laurie. I care for others, but neglect myself, well that's an understatement actually, because it's unfortunately more like a self-destructive mode that I go into, where I tend to spiral out of control. the good news is that my daddy is helping me to work on these issues now.
  • December 18, 2014 2:12 PM PST
    I am glad he does that for you Marilyn and you are not alone in that behavior either.
    • 4 posts
    December 18, 2014 2:14 PM PST
    Yes Jack, but with me, a lot can be unexpected lol.
    • 4 posts
    December 18, 2014 2:17 PM PST
    Thank you Laurie, you are very supportive and I appreciate your kind words.
  • May 20, 2016 1:00 AM PDT
    In situations, like this I greatly support the use of non-consensual spanking. My first adult spanking was also a total surprise/ shock and non consensual-- but so needed. After a good hard cry and rear end on fire - he asked if I would like to continue the relationship? He said if I continued, I would be spanked when naughty-- and it would be a real spanking- like a daddy spanking his naughty 6 year old daughter.