Spanked in front of others

• 22 posts
    July 29, 2014 10:05 AM PDT

What has been some of your experiences getting a punishmnet spanking in front of a winess (s)?

I have never had one witnessed as an adult, or given one inn front of any witnesses. However; when i was younger, I did get a few in front of witnesses, and it was WAY WAY more embarrassing, and humiliating. Just curious what some adult experiences have been. Has it been more effective for you? And also would you enjoy being witness to a spanking? Where someone you know, or don't really know (usually of the opposite sex) is bared, and really spanked soundly to the point they are begging/pleading/crying?

• July 29, 2014 5:24 PM PDT
    Ive been on both sides of that and it is quite…awkward. It was only around people who already knew about it which makes it a lot more bearable. Could you imagine a vanillas reaction? It would be hilarious.

As for effectiveness - only a fool or a die hard masochist would make that mistake again.
    • 25 posts
    July 30, 2014 1:04 PM PDT
    Personally, I find returning from being taken to a more private place is more embarrassing than being spanked in front of others. And like Kate wrote, a lot depends who is there.
    • 22 posts
    July 31, 2014 8:44 AM PDT
    I just remember when I was in my teens, and having to get one from my Aunt in front of her daughter, and two of her friends, because I teased terribly, and non stop. By far the most humiliating part was having to stand there in front of them, and have my Aunt scold me, and tell me to get into my birthday suit" so that I could be properly spanked. My stomach just about fell out, and I just trembeled in total humiliation as I removed my clothing, and most worse the last piece-my underpants. One of the girls was doing one of those giggles, where they are trying not to but can't hold it back. As I removed my underpants, I immediately put my hands over my privates, and my Aunt immediately told me to put my hands at my side, and stand there. It was the most humiliating, and humbling thing that I have ever had happen to me. And it did not get much better from that point forward, as I was scolded some more, made to apologize to them all, and finally spanked soundly over her knee with a wooden hairbrush, till I was begging, pleading, and crying like a baby, as they all watched.
    • 26 posts
    October 21, 2019 2:53 PM PDT

I'm mainly interested in spanking for the embarrassment and a public spanking or corner time is like the ultimate embarrassment. It's never actually happened to me before, but I've had a range of interesting fantasies, besides school, a church spanking/corner time and also a sports one e.g spanked by the rugby coach in front of the team. Oh and also a "penalty spanking" in a pub for example i.e as penalty for losing a game pool, bent over the table and spanked! I've heard of pool games in my country played under "downtrou" rules

• 198 posts
    October 22, 2019 9:10 AM PDT

My former Domme would spank me in public occasionally.  Humiliating for sure and now it would be illegal for the most part.  Mine occurred before every man, woman and child had a camera phone and felt compelled to document and report.   I agreement with Mali above, sometimes returning to others after being spanked is more humiliation.  It happened to me just over a year ago.  At a friends home among life style folks and some vanillas, my current Dominant pulled me to an adjacent room, scolded and bare ass spanked me with my belt.  Everyone could hear the unmistakable sound of leather striking bare flesh so they all knew I had been soundly spanked.  Returning to the others, the life style folks offered smiles, nods and a few winks while the vanillas had looks of shock and disbelief on their faces.  I was made to apologize to the hostess and she said like everyone she heard it, but would have like to witness my belting.

• chi
    • 37 posts
    October 22, 2019 5:27 PM PDT
    i had a punishment caning at teen with 7 strangers witnessing include the caner. Embarrasing is the worse even severe pain when being caned. I had to walk arround naked until reaching the caning place and cane on bare
    • 23 posts
    October 26, 2019 7:02 AM PDT

Only adult one, with witnesses, came years ago. My roommate at the time, and her bf, walked in on my bf (now husband) and I, well into a hairbrush spanking. Everything just kind of stopped, before they made an awkward escape off to her room. I thought I would die from the embarrasment (I didn't). At least the spanking was over, after that.

We have had a few where I'm positive neighbours have heard, but not seen, one of my punishments.

• 21 posts
    October 28, 2019 2:56 AM PDT

• 82 posts
    January 1, 2020 1:12 AM PST

Kevin was the witness the principal secretary or other secretary or a teacher or school nurse?  Her main job?

• 92 posts
    January 1, 2020 9:27 AM PST

Hi JJ,

well, actually that was a major part of that experience.   AWFUL at the time.   But, certainly less so as I have aged.  I was actually considered a very responsible, good pupil etc.   And, at that school, if you were thought of that way you could be chosen to serve as an “office assistant” for a couple months.   They would rotate us in and out.   So, earlier that year, I had served in this role.   That is relevant because I had been there many times when others were punished.   Lectures, suspensions, expulsions and, of course, paddlings.   Each scenario seemed to have its own routine.   The first clue that a spanking was imminent would be when the VP or Principal would call out for the main secretary.  She was an older lady.   Her family had been in that town for generations and everyone knew her.   And, she of course knew much about the youth as she had a front row seat to almost all discipline at that school, physical or otherwise.   The requirement of a witness to a paddling was still a new policy change at this time (not all teachers followed it) but I guess the Prinicpals were trying to set a good example.   As my situation unfolded in the office, the first actual confirmation that my behind would be blistered was when the Principal called out for her.   I knew what this likely meant.   But, for some reason she was not at her desk.   Perhaps ladies room, who knows?   Anyway, there was a youngish (college age or just out) “student teacher” who happened to hear her calling out for assistance.   She pops her head presumably just to tell Mrs. C that the secretary was not there.   I was instantly MORTIFIED and, no lie, my worry immediately became more about her presence than the minutes away butt whipping we (there was another guy with me) both had coming.   This was not a big town and I knew this person.  NOT well as she was still 9-10 years older than me.    But, she was a LOT younger than any of the other adults typically in that office.  A couple of her friends had lived in my neighborhood and had babysat me when I was younger.   Over the years, I would see them out or at the pool, and they would always ask what I was up to, that sort of thing.   Well, this person was often with them.   So, again, not sure I ever spoke directly to her.   But, still, it seemed much much worse that she was there.  None of this occurred to our Principal and she just asked her to come in for a minute as “these boys need a spankin’”

She sort of hung toward back of room and I avoided all eye contact.   Things moved very quickly the next few seconds or so.   I got 3 hard ones and other guy immediately got 5 hard ones (was his second office paddling that year).   Entire thing took 60-90 seconds tops.   

We were immediately dismissed and I could feel how red my face was.   Caught a glimpse out of corner of my eye as I quickly left and all I can recall is her looking toward floor, also with a red face.

• 82 posts
    January 1, 2020 9:51 AM PST
    Thank you, Kevin
    • 82 posts
    January 1, 2020 9:51 AM PST
    Thank you, Kevin
  • ED
    • 91 posts
    January 6, 2020 5:28 AM PST

In the 1950s & 60s I must have witnessed hundreds.  And I was the center of attention fairly often.  It is hard for younger people to realize how prevalent and accepted as good child rearing then.  One of the places that stick in my memory was the lounge just out side the ladies room in the department stores.  After six or so boys weren't allowed in the actual toilet area.  But that didn't apply to the area just outside.  The lounge would have one of more chairs in it.  I would have to wait there for mom and sis to use the toilet.  Many times and often with a bare bottom was one or more kids being spanked.  Once we were brought there to be spanked.  There was only one chair and a woman was there spanking one and had another to be next for a hot butt.  The woman saw us (I'm sure we were already crying) And said something about hurrying up.  Mother told please don't etc.  The actually had a short conversation.  Her kid on her lap and the other one and us waiting.  My mother actually opened her purse and lent her the paddle she kept in it to the lady..   the lady thanked her saying she had forgotten to bring hers.

• 198 posts
    January 6, 2020 7:51 AM PST

My Dominant still carries a 'purse paddle' to this day for impromptu spankings.