The power of a 1st class spanker! Chapter 1

• July 18, 2014 9:06 AM PDT

Welcome back to the something show! Last time we looked at the prolouge of the exciting and new spanking story called, "Power of a 1st class spanker!" By Alex Cornett! Today's episode, we'll explore chapter one titled, "Let's welcome chaos to the classroom!" and see what things our main character brings to the classroom this time, right ladies?! Alright, let's begin and please enjoy the show!

I got up this morning feeling like I got way too much sleep and was kind of grumpy getting to school. I knew that the first thing I needed to do was to pick classrooms with the best looking girls and control them from the start. I had so many girls in mind that; I didn't think I could stand them not being all in the same room. That's when I got the bright idea to go to one of my favorite largest classroom, the art room. The one on the top floor was absolutely perfect for all my devilish spanking plans for the day.
         Getting them there was easy enough but, with twenty girls... I needed something extra to add to this lavish scene of spanking. While I thought on the how, I came up with the most brilliant idea so, it was off back to the other classrooms.

I brought back five female teachers and I was proud of the ones I picked; considering they were beautiful to boot. After bringing them up to the art room what happen next was like something out of a spanking movie! I knew not to get too excited but, most of the time was very hard to stop putting on the big grin I had on.

The idea was to create commands, behaviors, and a well thought out story script that would push the whole thing like a well-oiled machine. The logistics of all of it was interesting to me but, the juicy details was more satisfying
         I told the teachers that they believe that they're there to spank every one of these beautiful twenty  girls as a group punishment and that I could intervene at will. As soon as I said this their mood suddenly turned to sour expression across their faces. I knew then that things were looking good on that front.
         I told the twenty girls that they would do everything that the teachers and I told them to do and say. To add a sense of humor, I added personal bratty and spoiled behaviors to make it all seem more real to me. They changed their posture and facial expressions became more childlike in nature.
         I set the whole thing on a timer and when the spankings would commence; all I'd have to do is stand around and warm up the butts that had uneven shades of red. Feelings of excitement mixed with anxiety filled inside me for the few minutes I had left to prepare for the coming chaos to take place.
         Timer goes off in five minutes to make sure I was ready to soak everything in well. When it did things started to speed up very quickly.
         "Listen up!" One of the teachers exclaimed.
         "You know you're all here to earn a very well deserved spanking." The same teacher added.
          The girls all looked very distressed and in each in their own ways they all said, "We don't want a spanking though..."
          "Enough!" One of the teachers yelled.
          "You're all very bad girls and you know what happens to bad girls in this school, right girls?!" The same teacher demanded.
          "Yes, Miss Candy..." The girls said in disappointment.
          "That's right!" Another teacher exclaimed very excitingly.
          "You will have very red and sore butts by the time we're all finished with you or my name's not Miss Finklebottom!" She added with pride.
          The five teachers grabbed chairs and placed them a few feet apart from each other in a line. They sat down and prepared themselves for the many amazing spanking that would soon follow.
         Each teacher called four students by name and told them to line up in front of their knees. As this started I made my way to a few of girls that had to wait so, I could have some fun with their butts.
         The teachers started to take off their pants, shorts, and skirts so that it was just the girl's underwear that would be in the way. Each girl had very unique shaped butts and they all looked so amazing not to just sit back and stare for a while. I had to keep my composure and start taking off the other girl's pants, shorts, and skirts. As I did this I could hear the ones going over the teachers knees start to pout.
         "This is so unfair..." One of the girls would say.
        "I'll be a good girl, I promise! Just please don't spank me Miss Finklebottom!" Another one said in desperation.
        These responses were music to my ears as every butt I exposed made want to just kiss them all for good luck. I was so overjoyed at this day and didn't seem to have much else to do but, to enjoy every waking moment that I had with it. I knew I was all powerful and being able to spank and watch people get spanked was like red icing on a butt shaped cake!
         The spankings started with amazing sounds that would resonate thought the art room.
         Smack, Smack, Smack Smack, Smack, and Smack.
         I joined in and started to spank some of the girls waiting for their turns.
        Smack smack smack! Smack smack smack!
        As I warmed up the butts to a nice bright pink shade, the sounds of moaning and whining filled the room with such ease. Some of them even started to beg for the teachers to stop the spankings.
        "No Miss Finklebottom! I only touched myself once today! I'm a very good girl, I promise!" She exclaimed as she struggled to find excuses for her bad behavior.
         "You did that only once!" Miss Finklebottom exclaimed in anger.
         "Girls should never touch themselves down there, young lady!" She added in fury of scolding.
          Their butts got very red to a crisp crimson color and by that time they all four were in tears and was taking it like a champion. Just like that, it was already time to switch girls. As they got up and rubbed their butts and moved to the back of the line, I stood behind a few of one of them and realized that I wanted to play with them and one turn of spanking was enough for me.
         I turned my attention to the four girls who just finished their spanking and told them to follow me as I took them out of the way so I could examine each butt like an exciting new toy I could play with.
          I pulled each girl’s panties off so, I could get a better look at how well the teachers gave the spankings. Pulling one over my knee, I found that I was starting to feel turned on to this beautiful sight. The girl's butt belonged to a girl I thought was smoking hot but, way out of my league. She was a cheerleader and I was a geek who played video games after school. Her name was Charlie Nook and she had the roundest butt I knew in school.
         I lifted my shaking hands to rub her butt in awe of the red color still coating her butt. As I rubbed she started to lift the tense in her muscles which was an interesting side effect of my power of influence. Seeing as it was then, I couldn't stop thinking about the other ways I could use my power to possibly form impossible relationships with girls that are way out of my league.
          I was having so much fun but, realizing that the girl over my lap could have a much deeper meaning in my life burned inside of my mind the more I stared in awe of her butt. I knew the whole scenes of spanking hadn't played itself out fully but, I couldn't continue long with wondering different paths I can take with this power of mine.
          In very deep regret, I lifted my influence and reset everything to go back home to think about my newest idea. As I walked home, the idea only had few words that I can say proudly even now and that's, "Tomorrow, let's talk and play...”

That was chapter one, to a exciting and new spanking story, "Power of a 1st class spanker!" By Alex Cornett! I hope you enjoyed this broadcasting and I will see you all next time on the something show! Have a great day everybody!

EDIT: I did some proof-reading on my own and from February 04, 2015 you'll be reading the final versions of this novel.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 3, 2015 9:39 PM PST
    • 16 posts
    February 4, 2015 12:22 AM PST
    Excellent Alex, I love it so far. Great imagination!