Should Prostitution Be Legal.

• January 11, 2022 9:06 PM PST

I am wondering what your thoughts might be on this? I was a prostitute from 18 until 21 years of age, so I have a close interest in this matter. All thoughts welcome and no condemnation...please...for those who might not match your opinion. 

I personally do think it should...and know it actually already is in some places. But, I think there should be registration, regulation for safety, and mandatory health monitoring. I differ probably from many in that I think it should be restricted to only those adults who are not married...or who have certification of their spouse's approval and awareness. Why...you may ask. To protect the innocent spouses from STD transmission and being cheated on in this manner. When I was hooking, many of my clients mentioned they were married, but they wanted more sex or sexual acts their spouse did not want to do. Now that I am wonderfully married for 14 years, I feel lots of guilt for enabling many clients to cheat on their innocent wives....how many marriages did I help destroy?

Your thoughts on this "off topic" question?

• January 20, 2022 1:51 PM PST

Does anybody care to share your opinion?

• 5 posts
    February 14, 2022 9:56 AM PST
    Servant Wife said:

I am wondering what your thoughts might be on this? I was a prostitute from 18 until 21 years of age, so I have a close interest in this matter. All thoughts welcome and no condemnation...please...for those who might not match your opinion. 

I personally do think it should...and know it actually already is in some places. But, I think there should be registration, regulation for safety, and mandatory health monitoring. I differ probably from many in that I think it should be restricted to only those adults who are not married...or who have certification of their spouse's approval and awareness. Why...you may ask. To protect the innocent spouses from STD transmission and being cheated on in this manner. When I was hooking, many of my clients mentioned they were married, but they wanted more sex or sexual acts their spouse did not want to do. Now that I am wonderfully married for 14 years, I feel lots of guilt for enabling many clients to cheat on their innocent wives....how many marriages did I help destroy?

Your thoughts on this "off topic" question?

Definitely it should be legal.

Also, you probably saved more marriages than you destroyed.

• February 14, 2022 7:25 PM PST

Thank you average Joe...but I bet you are far better than average.  I think you for being the first and thus far, only...person to pitch in on this question. I too feel prostitution is not worth arresting and imprisoning or fining a person for...as it involves adults making choices on both sides. However, I am interested in "how" you feel I may have saved marriages during my days as a paid whore? I would really be interested...it might help me deal with some of the guilt I have felt since those days.

• 5 posts
    February 18, 2022 5:15 AM PST
    Servant Wife said:

Thank you average Joe...but I bet you are far better than average.  I think you for being the first and thus far, only...person to pitch in on this question. I too feel prostitution is not worth arresting and imprisoning or fining a person for...as it involves adults making choices on both sides. However, I am interested in "how" you feel I may have saved marriages during my days as a paid whore? I would really be interested...it might help me deal with some of the guilt I have felt since those days.

I would guess that several of your clients might have obtained services from you which their wives would have been unwilling to perform. Thus, the husband would have satisfied his urges, without emotional involvement with another woman, and the wife, not knowing that the husband had been with you, would not have been hurt.

You need feel no guilt. I am sure of that.

• February 18, 2022 5:26 AM PST

Thank you joe...I never really thought of it like that. You are right, most of the married men I had as clients mentioned their wife would never do what they were paying me to do. Its amazing to me a woman would refuse oral to her man....anal was also mentioned lots. I can understand anal reluctance to some extent, but it just takes some getting used to. Then...there were those who just wanted their wives to strip seductively for them, or wear sexy underthings. I guess I am amazed there are women who do not want to just please their husband in some very simple ways. So...yes...as long as it was a secret to their wives, maybe I helped in relieving their sexual needs, and I guess in that way maybe helped some men decide to stay with their wives despite their refusal to meet their sexual needs. 

Thank you Sir.

• 5 posts
    February 18, 2022 5:31 AM PST
    Servant Wife said:

Thank you joe...I never really thought of it like that. You are right, most of the married men I had as clients mentioned their wife would never do what they were paying me to do. Its amazing to me a woman would refuse oral to her man....anal was also mentioned lots. I can understand anal reluctance to some extent, but it just takes some getting used to. Then...there were those who just wanted their wives to strip seductively for them, or wear sexy underthings. I guess I am amazed there are women who do not want to just please their husbtold me thatand in some very simple ways. So...yes...as long as it was a secret to their wives, maybe I helped in relieving their sexual needs, and I guess in that way maybe helped some men decide to stay with their wives despite their refusal to meet their sexual needs. 

Thank you Sir.

That's exactly what I meant.  I too am surprised at wives who refuse to give their husbands oral sex; one woman told me that she sucked her man's cock twice a day, to make sure he got what he wanted from her, rather than looking for another woman. Did many of your clients spank you? If so, did you enjoy that?

• February 18, 2022 3:01 PM PST

Hi Joe....I never got spanked as a prostitute. I did have one client get kind of weird on me without warning. I had slowly stripped for him and next thing I know he has his narrow dress belt in his hand and is shouting at me about being an evil whore...and just started whipping me with it. But, we had a couple of string men in our "business" and in house for such things...and I started screaming and one of them took care of this crazy man in short order. But, as a prostitute, I never offered that "service". I am not really a person "into" sexual based spanking. I had escaped my Amish upbringing and was a prostitute for about 4 years, and I had no interest in getting spanked by someone, even if the money was good. I had my fill of being spanked lots growing up...momma's paddle and later buggy whip, and my poppa's leather strap. My husband, several years later and after me being in prison, was actually the first adult outside of my parents, to introduce me to the value of submitting to his spankings and discipline...because I had clearly shown I had no self discipline left to my own means. 

• 113 posts
    March 2, 2022 11:57 AM PST

Yes but only if well regulated and sae for all involved.

• 53 posts
    November 19, 2023 3:44 AM PST

It’s now call tic tok or fans only sites. But in today’s world, it seems pretty minor or even mild now. But if legal, that means taxes, mote regulations and medical requirements for safety. would they pop up like all the marijuana places did, end the pimps and dangers associated with it, or maybe end or strengthen marriages?

if two consenting adults, I see no problem with it.