So what are your hobbies

• February 1, 2020 1:37 PM PST

Although I am sure many people have an endless stream of Ms World subs begging to be spanked, I have other 'hobbies'

Motorcycles have been an intricate part of my life from age 5yrs old, both racing (off road & some track) and road riding. Indeed at one point I even owned a motorcycle rider training school. Myself I do not care if it is a 1000 cc hyper sports bike or a 50 cc moped ... I have fun on anything.

Then cars, especially older vehicles which I sometimes extensively rebuild . Though my favourite 4 wheel vehicle if pushed is probably a Citroën 2CV van or 2CV fourgonnette (the van with a small rear bench seat)

A Kindle is my constant companion and I am an avid reader ... Always non-fiction but never modern autobiographies ... My main interests are European history, especially the political science/propaganda aspects from around 1800 - 1960.

So, how about yourself?

• 8 posts
    March 14, 2020 7:26 AM PDT

Sounds awesome Drave! I've got a lot of interest in history as well but more conflict and the factors leading up to these events as well as scientific and medical history. And then because deep down inside, I'm still young at heart, historical aircraft favourite being the Mosquito.

Hiking, birdwatching, trial running, gardening. Huge fan of nature and the outdoors and wildlife tracking and watching is a huge passion of mine.

Recycling pallets and scrap wood into furniture but usually planters, bird/insect/bat boxes. I used to get them through an old contact so kind of got hooked on it. You can make some awesome stuff out of old pallets!

Cooking and baking to music- usually punk or metal, skateboarding, climbing and whenever possible swimming!

• 198 posts
    March 14, 2020 2:40 PM PDT

Mostly these days, model railroading.  I'm a member of a few clubs and enjoy HO and O scale modeling.  Also a big fan of 1/8th scale trains.  These you actually ride on.  For more information about that size and hobby, check out DiscoverLiveSteam.com.  Lots to see and for sale and also the names and contact info for all clubs world wide.  

Woodworking, Boating in summer months along with social nudity.  Visiting clubs, resorts or going on nude cruises.  Also adult spanking. 

This post was edited by cowboy at March 15, 2020 7:31 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    August 18, 2020 8:27 PM PDT

My hobby, although I look at it as a little more, part time I write horror fiction. I've been writing for years, but with little success until about the last decade. I haven't gotten rich, or even made enough to buy a nice dinner, but I have been published a number of times in the independent "small press." My reward is having a shelf full of paperbacks that each have a story of mine in them. One of the stories features a BDSM relationship that goes really extreme when the domme in the story becomes a flesh eater and starts chomping on her submissive husband.

• January 27, 2021 7:48 PM PST

Like to work out, Watch College Football and Hockey. See movies and shows. Do some shopping. Read Stuart Woods books

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 27, 2021 7:48 PM PST
    • 61 posts
    February 20, 2021 8:15 AM PST

Started playing guitar after a 48 year break. Golf a few times a year. Fish and shoot skeet with the granddaughters every now and then

• November 15, 2021 6:03 PM PST

I love physical fitness...giving massages (I am a licensed massage therapist)...coffee...cooking healthy foods...reading...hiking...bike riding...working out....running...knitting...learning to write....horseback riding...growing things in the dirt...making my husband and daughter smile....playing my acoustic guitar and singing...and oh...my favorite...having sex and trying to be sexy....lol. 

• 107 posts
    December 3, 2021 5:38 AM PST

outside of spanking and other fun, our main hobby is glass blowing and jewelry making

• June 22, 2023 2:00 PM PDT

Astronomy

• 6 posts
    August 4, 2023 6:58 PM PDT

Hobbies include #1 Photography and #2 Wood working, along with Gardening and all things outdoors ( hiking, fishing, camping, skiing, canoeing, running/ working out … and the list goes on and on.  It is so important to have a variety of interests and activities that challenge us… they keep us healthy in so many ways.