Accidental witness

• 39 posts
    November 10, 2018 11:15 AM PST

In 1955 I was 12 years old. Dr SPOCK was not on the scene yet telling parents not to spank their children. Most homes did not have air conditioning. One hot summer afternoon I decided to visit my friend Jimmy to see if we could play. I headed over to his house a block or two away. 

I was raised by a single mom who did not beleive in spanking. Most of my friends made fun of me because I was the ony one who didn't know what a red bottom felt like.

When I got to his yard I heard some strange sounds that sounded like Jimmy crying and yelling. I wondered what was going on. With no AC everyone had their windown open to keep as cool as possible. I had to pass Jimmy's bed room window before I got to his front door.When I looked in there was Jimmy, his pants and underwear were down to his knees and he was over his mother's knees. She was spanking his bare butt with a small wood paddle. He was yelling screaming and kicking but she was a strong woman and held him in place. I watched for about five minutes as she worked his bare bottom over. I had never seen a real spanking before. Then she let hm up and stood him in the corner still blubbering like a baby. When she left the room I ran home without anyone seeing me.

The next day I went to his house. After a while I told him what I had seen the day before. I asked him to show me his bottom. When he did it was all bruised and black and blue. He told me it still hurt like hell.

I asked what he did and he said she told him to do something and he told her to F ____ herself. He said he would NEVER do that again.

I told him I wished his mother would spank ME like that. He looked at me funny and told me I was nuts.

• 61 posts
    August 25, 2020 10:12 AM PDT

Growing up in the 60’s everyone knew when you got spanked especially in summer. No AC in our homes.

i got paddled for the same thing. The next day I was rudely awakened by my father. Blankets pulled back underwear pulled down and the belt applied 

• 1 posts
    May 23, 2021 5:10 AM PDT

great story!!!!

• 36 posts
    May 25, 2021 10:50 AM PDT

nice read

• December 12, 2021 3:42 AM PST

My parents would never have dreamt of closing the windows in summer or pulling the curtains if the lights were on when I was being spanked growing up.