How would you spank me?

• Ed
    • 1 posts
    November 22, 2017 10:10 AM PST
    an ober my knee spanking on your bare bottom ,,, with my hairbrush
    Weekly spankings afer that to remind yo uto behave,, and promises of HARD spankings if you misbehave
    • 20 posts
    November 22, 2017 10:26 AM PST
    I would scold you as you stood in front of me, and i would smack the backs of your thighs as you stood there. then across my knee, panties down to your knees, and a good long hard hand spanking on your bare bottom, taking care to smack harder on your sit spot. 10 to 15 minutes of that and you will be crying, as i tell you it will be a lot harder and longer if i have to repeat your punisghment.
    • 16 posts
    November 22, 2017 11:58 AM PST
    I have some experience dealing with students with your particular set of habits. Your first spanking from me will be something general like a trip over my lap for a five-minute bare bottom hand spanking, followed by a good paddling. We will finish our introductory session with you face down for a good belt-whipping.

After our first session, your bottom will be tender for a few days. If our first meeting is not effective, then we will schedule a second session that will start where the first ended, with you getting you getting a refresher with my belt. The application of my belt to your naked butt will be followed by introducing your bare butt to one of my tawses. Razor straps, prison straps, acrylic and Lexan paddles. We will keep up with your progress and refreshers will be provided as needed.
    • 189 posts
    November 23, 2017 1:59 AM PST
    Bare bottom over my knee with wood hairbrush if you put your hands in the way I would stand you up make y hold your hands out for the strap then back over my knee with hairbrush y would learn
    • 189 posts
    November 23, 2017 1:59 AM PST
    Bare bottom over my knee with wood hairbrush if you put your hands in the way I would stand you up make y hold your hands out for the strap then back over my knee with hairbrush y would learn
    • 15 posts
    November 23, 2017 1:20 PM PST
    A chat for you to admit your unacceptable behavior. A spanking. Then you would be grounded and restricted until your situation improved
  • December 5, 2017 8:43 AM PST
    I ask so many of the people but no one spanks me i would like spanks once
  • December 5, 2017 8:43 AM PST
    I ask so many of the people but no one spanks me i would like spanks once
  • December 5, 2017 8:50 AM PST
    Please reply to my message please....
  • December 9, 2017 1:48 AM PST
    otk
    • 189 posts
    December 9, 2017 4:33 AM PST
    Dear Stars and Stripes wondering re y need to be punished any body on this site punished you yet lots of ideas if y still need Disipline I can advise?!
    • 3 posts
    December 19, 2017 4:30 AM PST
    I would first send you to the corner, lecture you, then take you otk. Spank over clothes with my hand and go layer by layer, then go with a spoon, then hairbrush, then bend you over a bed or chair and paddle you, after that finish off with a good belting
    • 207 posts
    January 22, 2018 2:43 AM PST

I certainly would bring you to your room, make you strip. Hands on your head while I scolded you, gave you a good telling off, over my lap open your cheeks see if your ass hole clean finger up wearing gloves,  I only spank and beat clean bottoms if not to my satisfaction to the bath room sit you on bowl while you pee and poo watch while you wide your bottom then into running cold shower. I leave you there 10 min.cleaning scrubbing your bottom with bathbrush. . Then out back to your room over the bed bathbrush  used in your wet bottom... remember clean bottom always... Oh keep your hands away as i beat your bare wet cheeks stand up dry yourself now come outside cut three switches.  OH YOU CUT GOOD ONES NICELY TRIMMED TOO...Hands in the air stand up straight push out your bottom I spend fifteen min switching your tiny cheeks you dancing from one foot to the other. Your blushing red then finally I make you go on all fours your between my legs the smallest switch you brought in I land on your butt crack 12 times oh it your sensitive area now those 12 were especially given for you to remind yourself each time you sit down I must study, I must do my assignments I must not waste my parents money. You will report to me twice a week Monday Saturday  Your crack will be beaten east week 

• 13 posts
    January 22, 2018 7:42 AM PST
    Over My knee, pants undies mid calf