Lifestyle

• September 26, 2017 7:31 AM PDT

Hello. By way of introduction, my name is Amelia. I am 25 and married to a wonderful man who respects and treats me well, but does not spank me, however, my former roommate and best friend does.

Paige is my disciplinarian. We have been best friends for almost five years. Paige is a beautiful and very decisive woman.

While living as roommates in the summer of 2011, Paige decided to address and resolve certain issues that she did not find favorable. A fairly dominant woman, she became my disciplinarian and remains as such to this day.

Paige was my maid of honor when I got married and my husband is well aware that, when necessary, she spanks me. My husband is also aware that we are intimate, but my relationship with her has not become problematic or put any discomfort in my marriage.

I am faithful to my husband, but when I visit her, we regularly enjoy being intimate with each other, but limit ourselves to kissing, fondling, lingerie, dressing up, talking e.t.c.

Paige lives in the southwest. I only visit her four or five times a year, making consistent discipline difficult. Recently, she has started sending instructions for directed self spankings as an alternative. These spankings are used primarily for maintenance, but there have been some instances where I was instructed to spank myself as punishment for irresponsibility, defiance, misbehavior, or blatant disobedience.

At first I didn't understand that, but after following her instructions explicitly, I was surprised to learn that I felt almost as relieved from the transgression as if she had administered the spanking herself.

Following her instructions explicitly, I was surprised that my obedience helped me feel somewhat forgiven.

I would enjoy learning of other women whose lifestyle is as unorthodox as mine and how it affects their behavior. If you feel deprived or neglected, or enjoy sensual spanking, we should chat.

Thank you for reading my post.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at September 26, 2017 7:36 AM PDT
    • 82 posts
    May 11, 2019 7:10 PM PDT

Thank you Amelia. 

I would love to chat with you sometime.  While married my husband did spank me for both erotic reason and for 

punishment reasons.  He love to give punishment spanking-- which were very painful and i hated,  I would bawl like a baby but I needed those and am glad he was man enough to do it.  Erotic spanking I truly loved and would ask for them.  He just use his hand on those and not too hard and  touching done if you know what I mean. He was very kinky and loved all types of anal play

question for you. 

would you like your husband to spank you too?  punishment ones?

so with Paige no oral sex? now or ever?    I have always want to try it but never have with a woman. 

are we friends?