Craziest Sex Place

• 21 posts
    August 12, 2017 10:03 PM PDT

Where is the craziest place you have had sex at?

• 21 posts
    August 12, 2017 10:05 PM PDT
    The craziest place i had sex was in army recruiting office with a married sergeant on his CO’s desk.I smile every time I see one remembering that crazy night.
    • 14 posts
    October 3, 2017 5:11 AM PDT
    Her over a car next to a busy road, dark enough they couldn't see who we are but obvious what we were doing
  • June 6, 2018 4:25 PM PDT
    in the same bed as our friends
    • 22 posts
    November 7, 2018 8:54 AM PST
    Over the desk in a classroom at College with my girlfriend
    • 198 posts
    December 4, 2018 8:01 AM PST
    On a hotel room outdoor balcony.
  • January 14, 2019 12:56 PM PST
    Acropolis of Rhodes
  • November 19, 2021 7:34 PM PST

I guess in our kid's treehouse...several times actually. smile

• 107 posts
    December 3, 2021 5:30 AM PST

For us it was a fire lookout tower high on a ridge. Not long slow sex, just a quick drop my jeans and lean against the wall and have sex type of sex.

• 17 posts
    December 8, 2021 4:45 AM PST

In a cinema, whilst watching a movie.

• 107 posts
    December 8, 2021 5:14 AM PST

PaulNot nearly as risky as the cinema. But back in my day one of our regular places we did it was the drive in movies. Odd to think younger people may never experience those, there are so few left now

• 113 posts
    March 2, 2022 11:58 AM PST

Drive in movie.  Miss those!

• 53 posts
    September 2, 2022 8:21 PM PDT

That’s not easy as I’ve had two that really standing out. You pick which one you like.

1. had sex on a water tower and it was still light out. Always check the handrail’s for safe support.

2. We found a floating dock in a NewYork park near Niagara Falls. I had just spanked her for play and it lead to sex with her bent over the railing. I thought we had the docking rocking pretty good. But, it turned out it was one of those tourist speed boats they take upriver. At this point it was going slow to not make too muck wake. So they had cameras at the ready and might have gotten more than they thought. I tried to cover her up by pulling down she skirt. thank god for short skirts at times like these. She was embarrassed as hell but as they went on by we finished. 

This post was edited by CowboySpanks at October 15, 2022 2:47 AM PDT