Never too old?

• 13 posts
    June 15, 2015 9:49 PM PDT

Hi, I have been real life now over 35 years and need some others opinions on this.

At what age do you think a woman is considered too old for a spanking to benefit her?

I have 2 girls that I see but rarely and both are 50+... so I do not think age matters.

This post was edited by Daddy at June 15, 2015 9:49 PM PDT
  • June 16, 2015 10:42 AM PDT
    Depends on the woman. Doubt there is one definitive answer.
    • 13 posts
    June 16, 2015 1:11 PM PDT
    Thank you Kate... Indeed it does depend on the woman...It is just difficult to find the right person,,, you agree?
    • 107 posts
    June 17, 2015 8:07 AM PDT
    I am old and still get spanked, so I guess my answer is when it is no longer effective, and like most will say that depends on the person...for me I see no time in the near future that I will stop being spanked...but you never know, time will tell....till then I hope he just keeps my hiney red and sore when I need/want it that way!!!
  • June 17, 2015 9:36 AM PDT
    Daddy said:
    Thank you Kate... Indeed it does depend on the woman...It is just difficult to find the right person,,, you agree?

Ive always had it pretty easy in that area. Well for spanking itself. For this particular form of it yes it can be hard.

• 23 posts
    June 18, 2015 6:37 AM PDT
    I am older than yopu Kate and I am still spanked. Something that I feel the need for and agree you are never too old to be spanked!
    This post was edited by pam at June 18, 2015 6:38 AM PDT
  • July 9, 2015 3:56 PM PDT
    In the question, "At what age do you think a woman is considered too old for a spanking to benefit her?" the key word is benefit her. So it seem to me, there is always a benefit, unless she looses all feeling in her butt.
  • July 15, 2015 1:11 AM PDT

The best way to effectively convey that message is to pretty much sell it like you would a car. Be confident when you talk about spanking and how much you value it's moral benefactors in your life. Try to find  the good examples of others of have been spanked and how it has benefited them.

Most importantly though, you have to debunk the obvious question that they'll ask quickly and simply.  After all, Spanking is a lifestyle for some people and they need that discipline in their lives. Show them all the wonderful things that spanking would do for them and the seed will be planted. It doesn't have to be right then that it clicks in their head. It might be a better idea to take things slowly. I've also heard people about explaining spanking to newbies in a more relaxed way.

There's a topic on here where the guy takes the girl out to coffee and talks about spanking many times before they actually come to an agreement so; if you want to do it right then, there's certainly no rush. I hope this helps you put it all into perspective.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 15, 2015 1:13 AM PDT
    • 8 posts
    August 30, 2015 4:24 AM PDT
    Male or Female - you are never to old to be spanked.
    • 1 posts
    September 9, 2015 7:48 AM PDT
    I'm in my 60s and my Wife only started spanking me quite recently. It's certainly still an effective learning tool for me !!
    • 55 posts
    September 9, 2015 11:46 PM PDT
    That's awesome, slave d. Better late than never!
    • 23 posts
    September 10, 2015 12:16 AM PDT
    Good to see that you are acting on your spanking interest slave d. Yes it's never to late to start and yes effective for sure!
    • 13 posts
    September 10, 2015 9:40 PM PDT
    I agree with All.. as I stated I prefer a girl past 40 to take under My wing...
    • 123 posts
    September 12, 2015 3:35 AM PDT
    In my humble opinion, it is something which just gets better with age!
    • 13 posts
    September 13, 2015 5:54 AM PDT
    Yess it does Helen... age does have its advantages
    • 23 posts
    September 14, 2015 1:43 AM PDT
    I have to agree that spankings are better with age even though they still hurt like crazy at times!
    • 13 posts
    September 14, 2015 10:44 PM PDT
    They are better with age I truly believe because the woman understands herself more and her needs and isn't afraid to express them as they did when younger
    • 107 posts
    September 18, 2015 10:11 AM PDT
    I have to agree with the older is better thing too. I know for me I take a much better spanking and enjoy it in many deeper ways than I did when I was younger
    • 13 posts
    September 19, 2015 12:10 AM PDT
    As for Me... I find I am much more knowledgeable than when I was younger and spankings were much more sexually based. I know My needs much more now
    • 13 posts
    September 30, 2015 11:27 PM PDT
    Are there Any... ladies in North Carolina who need guidance? Age is irrelevant, but prefer older youngladies who need true Discipline
    • 13 posts
    October 14, 2015 8:26 AM PDT
    Never to old to spank or being spanked.Mature woman are better spankers.
    • 13 posts
    December 5, 2015 1:12 PM PST

I have never been accused of being a "mild" spanker women better? maybe if the male is a subbie.. otherwise I know better

This post was edited by Daddy at December 30, 2016 3:57 AM PST
    • 22 posts
    January 13, 2016 5:09 AM PST
    As my Stepmother says "You are never too old for a spanking"
    • 17 posts
    January 27, 2016 6:20 AM PST

I agree with Kate that it depends on the woman, and there may well not be a definitive answer. However, as a rule of thumb (and taking the need for consent as a given), I should say that if she is old enough to know better, and still believes that she deserves it, then it's panties down and bend over - no excuses, irrespective of age or maturity.  

• January 31, 2016 1:59 PM PST
    I am 33, Wish I could find a woman to spank me