Nick's Christmas Wish

• May 24, 2015 5:19 PM PDT

Nick’s Christmas wish
    Written and published by Alex Cornett.
    (NOTE: Drop box link with the PDF will be included into this post)

It was here on a cold afternoon that this story begins. In a warm loved filled home on very private spot far from all the other suburban homes outside of New York City, where an adjusting student from the Philippines had all his deepest fantasies come alive in a heart filled Christmas wish. The young man’s name was Nick and he’s staying with his loving mother whom has always wanted a better life for his son in the land of opportunities; America. They’re both happy to have made this decision even if it meant saying good bye to those that they cared about. 

This was their new life now and they both have tried their best to adjust to their new surroundings. However, even as Nick began first year into school comes to a well-deserved holiday to celebrate an American event known as Christmas. School would temporarily close to accommodate Americans wishing to celebrate this holiday. Now free to relax from his studies, the young man finds himself torn at the loss of his friends from his old country. He studied too hard during school to make any friends and he was embarrassed that the only one that truly will understand him and love him is his own mother.

Nick laying in his bed after a nice supper, decided to reminisce into his own past to help lift his spirits of the good days that he had at his old country. He sat there as his mind would retell his own story of how he first got into spanking. The story begins with remembering that he was always excelling at his academics at his hometown. He was very curious and loved to learn everything there was to know. However, his social skills with his peers were poor due to constant bullying from jealous students. He’s has been lucky to attempt friendships before but, he didn't want to set free time to let these friends grow by spending time with them. Instead, Nick would spend all his time studying to perfect his own education. He never felt alone because, his mother was always there to be by his side and he found much comfort in her support for him.

At the age of puberty, he also noticed that many of the lesser behaved kids would be spanked by their parents and has even seen spankings up close before. A few of his bullies got caught by good Samaritans and reported their behavior to their parents. One of the bully’s families actually rushed over to the scene and spanked him without warning. They also scolded him and told him that they were ashamed that he was bullying others. Nick’s encounter with this event caused a reaction in his body. The front of his pants would get tight and when he looked down, he could see a shape that looked like his private parts but, it dawned on him that it grew in size over a short amount of time. He became embarrassed of its visibility but, everyone around him didn't see it and just thought he was embarrassed by the spanking itself. 

Nick knew better to dismiss it himself and he was also interested in the spanking itself. He watched as his butt turned from its normal color into a deep crimson red color. It looked painful but, the only thing certainly made him feel funny with his private parts reacting in such a way. He knew when it was all over, he’d research spanking until he knew what could make him feel that way. He spent the following weeks of that event brining back research material that could explain all the questions he now had about spanking.

Finally at the week’s end when he was opening a book of short stories that detailed spankings with cute illustrations of the spankings, he began to have that feeling again and felt his private parts became to stir. He slowly looked around and knew he was safe to explore this time. He undid his pants and pulled down his underwear to reveal what was going on down there. The fleshy organ that he uses to pee with stood straight up and the sight was bewildering to him. He touched it and moved it around to find out it felt pretty great. After trying a couple things out, he found that it felt best when he rubbed the foreskin of it up and down. He did this until his lower body tensed up as white juice spout from the tip and scared him a bit, unsure what it was. He wiped everything off and realized that it was fun and spanking and this could go hand in hand. This was the end of Nick’s story and he began to grin at how much he liked spanking.

Nick stretched out his body and closed his eyes while smiling. He wished he could experience a spanking for himself but, then frowns at the realization that you need to be bad in order for there to be a chance to be spanked. He furrowed his brow in order to think if he’s done anything bad. After a short while, Nick buried his head into his hands realizing that he’s always been well behaved. Suddenly, he recalled an article he quickly read at a school’s computer that had to do with adult fetishes and how he quickly skimmed over the article that detailed only spanking. He didn't think too much of it back then, because he was worried he’d be caught looking at unrelated material of his actual school work. He begins to recall the details of it and remembered that the article explained that adult spanking could be shared by all consenting adults. The article also had given examples such as a lover, a mentor, and even your own parents. Nick then realized that if he truly believed his mother loves and understands him that he shouldn't be afraid to ask of this.

Nick felt too embarrassed to just flat out ask her to spank him for doing nothing but being a good son. However, looking at a calendar on the wall, he then realized that today was Christmas Eve and thought maybe if he approached her by asking it as a Christmas wish that she would happily do it for him. He knew that this was the best way to rationalize that request in order to give him the courage just too simply request it of her. He then rose from his bed and walked out into the living room feeling a little nervous but, much more confident with the plan in mind.

When Nick reached the living room, he found his mother on the sofa enjoying some cookies that she had baked earlier and had a look of glee on her face. She noticed his presence and smiled at warmly at him. Nick’s mother was taller than most women from the Philippines and had a very healthy mix of exercise and an appetite that made her just a normal medium size. Her sweet brown eyes gazed at her son and he knew that it was the best time as ever to make such a request. Nick sat down beside her and returned an inquisitive gaze back into her eyes.

“Hello Mother.” He said calmly.
    “May I ask if we could talk about a wish that I have for Christmas?” He asked.

She nodded and relaxed herself a bit.

“Of course you may, dear.” She replied with slight touch on his arm.

Nick took a deep breath and quickly did a mental checklist of how he wanted to ask this. His face started to blush and he steadied himself for what could happen once he said this.

“You see mother, I’ve been interested in spanking for a long time and I’ve decided that I’d like to experience a spanking of my own…” He comfortably said and letting the last bit trail off.

He was going strong until the last bit was said and then he grew very quiet and decided to assess his mother’s reaction so far. He glanced up after had put his down to avoid being too nervous. She was looking straight at him and has a more serious look but, didn't look angry. She placed her hand on my knee.

“Go on, dear. I will listen to what you have to say, don’t worry.” She said in a assuring tone.

He nodded and took another deep breath.

“Well mother. I ask you to please spank me now for my Christmas wish.” He said with a shaky voice.

Nick’s mother patted his leg and smiled at him. She embraced him and patted his back to comfort him. He was surprised and hung his mouth open as the situation started to the desired route. She then released him and patted his own legs with a playful smile.

“You’re very brave to have asked me this and I also know how difficult this must have been for you to even have the courage to ask me this.” She said.
    “I will grant your wish and we’ll begin your spanking now. I’ll give you the full extent of one to satisfy your trade mark curiosity.” She said.

Nick twisted his body slowly and lowed himself onto his mother’s lap.
    He tried to relax his muscles and slow his breathing down because, the excitement was starting to make him feel almost light headed. Once he felt relaxed, he then felt her hand resting on the small of his back and then the other can began rubbing his pajama cladded butt. The hand rubbing his butt was removed and then raised it high up above her head and smacked it down on the fatty part of his butt. The pain felt quick to him but then, it slowly faded away. A few moments passed before another smack hit his butt. However this time was different. She smacked the opposite butt cheek of the one she just smacked. 

Now Nick began to realize that in order to spank a person’s butt effectively, you needed to alternate smacking butt cheeks because, the hand isn't big enough to smack both butt cheeks evenly. He softly smiled at the learning experience. Then another smack came down on his butt and then another soon after that. The pain took longer to subside now that the pace of the swats of her hand was quickened. He knew that it would only get faster and probably harder from here if the stories he’s read were correct.

Nick’s mother applied a bit more pressure to his back and began spanking without pause between the swats. The pain was getting uncomfortable and he started to wiggle around her lap only to find that he couldn't move much. He smiled and thought that it was smart of her to anticipate my struggling and apply that needed pressure to his back. The spanking caused him to feel very warm on his butt and started whining a bit because of the pain. His mother rubbed his back with a bit of pressure and continued spanking each butt cheek over and over until she suddenly stopped.

Nick lifted his head to try to understand if it was over or not. He could feel her hands shift to the waist band of his pajamas and she lowered them to the floor. He tensed up and the pressure from the hand on his back tightened its grip on him.

“Wait mother! Do those really need to come off?” He quickly asked.
    “Yes and in due time, your underwear will also be taken down because, this is a real spanking.” She replied.

Nick nodded his head and took a deep breath to accept that the experience has to be fully completed before he really can be satisfied. He blushed and was embarrassed that she knew that things would happen this way. He began to trust her and relaxed his body for the spanking to continue. He didn't necessarily like the pain but, slowly he was almost starting to get used to it to a degree.

Nick’s mother began to resume spanking without rubbing his butt first and he was surprised at how quick his pain level rose and began to wiggle about his mother’s lap. The friction between her legs and his private area caused his private part to grow very quickly and became noticeable to his mother very quickly.  Her face darkened with a deep red blush and she started spanking much harder.

“You’re a foolish naughty boy!” She exclaimed in anger.
    “You've been touching yourself when you think of spanking, haven’t you Nick?!” She quickly asked.

Nick grew silent and his mother took that silence as a conformation and began relentlessly spanking his butt in earnest. The pace of the swats was very quick and in some cases she’d smack one butt cheek many times before alternating to the other cheek. He started whimpering and wiggling as the pressure of his private parts became to hurt him and he felt very embarrassed and ashamed very quickly.

“I can’t understand why you’d do such a thing, Nick!” She yelled.
    “I think after I’m done here, I’m going to give you a Christmas bonus wish and have you fetch me my hair brush to continue spanking your butt using that!”  She continued.

Nick gasped and realized he was in some serious trouble and there was no way out of this now. He moaned and started feeling pretty sorry for himself. His mother applied even more pressure on his back and with the other hand she started to slip his underwear all the way to the floor. Nick’s blush returned and froze a bit in fear now feeling a cold daft on his very warm butt. It was matter of seconds and then the spanking resumed full swing.

The swats were just as hard, if not harder because of the lack of protection between her hand and his butt. Nick began to wiggle around only to harden his private parts again and cause a very harsh reaction from his mother. She began spanking very fast and with the same techniques as the last time she lost her temper. Nick was at his breaking point and started to tear up and whimper like a kid.

“I’m sorry mother! I don’t mean to act indecent towards you.” He pleaded.
    “Obviously there’s a problem here and I don’t think I’m going to stop spanking you anytime soon for this.” She snapped with an emphasis on the last part.

Nick suddenly realized her saying anytime soon could also means that she plans to spank me on more than one occasion with the news of the pleasure from touching himself when thinking about spanking. He could only hope that she’d forgive him after she’s spanked him enough to pay for what he’s done. Suddenly she pulls him by the ear and he is pulled to his feet in pain.

“Now I want you to go and fetch me my hair brush from the bathroom, Nick.” She said in a serious tone.

I nodded and waddled my way into the bathroom down the hall while trying to keep from stepping out of his lowered cloths at the top of his feet. Reaching the bathroom, Nick opens a drawer filled with a lot of her beauty essentials and found the wooden hair brush that she uses every morning to brush her long hair. He grabs it reluctantly and slowly makes his way back towards his mother who looks very different from the happy face when I first walked in the living room. He hands the brush to her and she pulls him back over her lap forcefully this time.

“I’m going to have to teach you that should not ever touch yourself in that way.” She said.
    “I don’t want you to ever do that again, understand Nick?” She asked expectantly.
    “Yes mother.” He replied.

With that she shifted herself to be a bit more comfortable and began giving him a wallop on his butt with the hair brush. The pain was sharp, quick and stung with an almost sizzling or burning effect with every strike of the flat part of the hair brush. Nick resumed to tear up which quickly turned into a sob. He wiggled around and moaned at the feelings from the friction of the now bare private parts against her legs. The spanking raged on until the wiggling caused him to spout more white stuff onto her legs and that’s when things got ugly for him.

“You… are in so much trouble, young man.” She said with a serious tone.
    “That’s it! After this, you’re going to be getting one very hard spanking with the belt on your butt before, I’ll be putting it to bed very sore, mister.” She added.

Nick groaned in frustration and then shriek as she resumed her wallop on his now very sore and hot butt. The swats were too quick to count and he became consumed by the pain and it dulled his mind to think only about the pain that he was feeling at this point. It seemed to Nick as if that stretch of spanking lasted forever but, only being concerned with the pain meant it could just be him wanting it to all be over. When she finally stopped, it was right back to ear pulling and up they both when. She lead him back to his bedroom where she pushed him face first onto the bed in frustration. Taking a belt from his closet, she folded it in half and shook her head in disgust.

“You’re going to pay dearly for squirting yourself onto me and if you ever do that again… it’ll be much worse next time, my dear.” She said in a cold voice.
    “I’m sorry mother. I couldn’t help myself.” He replied in a sorrow filled voice.
    “You could have if you didn’t touch yourself in the first place!” She yelled.

Raising her arm she brought down the belt onto Nick’s very red and sore butt. The pain was quick but, the thud of the leather material made a long lasting pain that fluctuated from a high to low pain level that he was already used to in a quick moment. The pain was very unbearable for him and he placed his hand behind him. The belt came down and smacked his hand and instinctively moved it away. She paused for a second and shoots a piercing gaze into the back of his head.

“Keep your hands in front if you don’t want them smack as well.” She said.

Nick kept silent and his mother resumed her ongoing assault on his already very sore butt. He tried to keep his hands in front but, occasionally he would reach back to try and block a shot to only realize of how much of a bad idea that it was. By this time, Nick was sobbing like a hungry baby and felt like he might as well be a very naughty baby anyways. He was so embarrassed, ashamed, and very much now in serious pain from this crazy spanking. He started to wonder if he should have not asked at all but, held his breath to the idea of never getting rid of not getting spanked for every misdeed now. It was a situation that was too hard to even comprehend that this point in time.

As the spanking continued, the pain was still very unbearable but, by this time Nick was too weak to put up much of a fight and oddly enough was getting tired and could actually go to sleep just like a baby. The belt’s strikes barely caused anymore reaction and the spanking suddenly stopped. Even though the spanking obviously stopped, his butt was very sore and hurting even though it’s no longer being spanked. He finally understood this is a real punishment spanking beyond what his mother originally intended it to be. The experience of a real spanking was very freighting indeed and I understood the bully’s pain in full now that I have the same condition of a well spanked butt. His mother softly rubbed around on his butt and patted it a bit.

“Now it’s time for you to go to bed but, don’t think your spankings are far from over, Nick.” She said sternly.
    “I wish you a merry Christmas, my son and good night.” She said softly.

Nick’s mother closed the door and now he was left lightly sobbing at the remaining pain. He realized that he got what he wanted for Christmas and in a strange way, he was glad that he got what he deserved. He closed his eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of more spankings to come.

The End.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nm3zi0s3k9r6b1z/Nick%27s%20Chirstmas%20wish.pdf?dl=1

• 3 posts
    July 30, 2018 4:05 AM PDT
    Interesting