F/F Spanking

• 13 posts
    September 15, 2014 1:25 AM PDT

Hello

what i would love to ask:

Are here also females who are interested in F/F Spanking?

Passive/Active or switch...

• September 15, 2014 7:29 PM PDT
    yes
  • Kay
    • 4 posts
    September 18, 2014 3:37 PM PDT
    I am
    • 123 posts
    September 18, 2014 3:39 PM PDT
    I'm all for it!
  • September 18, 2014 6:57 PM PDT
    there you go ask a question and we all show up!!!
    • 25 posts
    September 28, 2014 7:27 AM PDT
    yes
    • 10 posts
    October 7, 2014 11:54 AM PDT
    i am curious to see the difference between a man and a woman's spanking, if there is one?
  • October 9, 2014 2:06 AM PDT

@chicagospankee I think a man's spanking would require a special type of man. Spanking can sometimes require a person to be submissive and it's easier in a adult male spanking if he can humble himself to receive a spanking.

Notice how male adult spankee's are very low in numbers and this is a result in adult spanking still trying to find more acceptence in this judging world we all live in.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at October 9, 2014 2:06 AM PDT
    • 13 posts
    October 9, 2014 3:31 AM PDT
    what i am very interested in it:
    is how lesbians would see that..
    i would love to see what lesbians think about F/F Spanking and wich celebs etc. they find hot..
    • 7 posts
    August 19, 2015 5:16 AM PDT
    This is my PRIMARY spanking interest - spanking deserving women
    • 3 posts
    September 11, 2015 2:14 PM PDT
    I'm looking for FM
  • September 11, 2015 3:30 PM PDT
    Yes
  • May 7, 2016 6:07 PM PDT
    yes
    • 13 posts
    May 7, 2016 9:12 PM PDT
    By which female celeb would you like to get spanked?
  • May 7, 2016 10:33 PM PDT
    In terms of fiction-writing, the F/f scenario is both the most challenging (for a male author) and the most rewarding (if and when ladies express appreciation of the writing).

It is a wonderful genre to observe (primarily on account of the many aspects of the female nature that it portrays). However, it was very surprising and interesting, when talking to female friends who share the love of this scene, to find that very few of them enjoy F/f.
    • 41 posts
    May 9, 2016 9:36 AM PDT
    Having written a few F/F stories, mostly for Spankspot,now defunct, have to agree it is both challenging and rewarding for a male author.
    Since I don't care much for spanking stories where there is explicit content,regardless of whether they be F/F or M/F,my favorite tends to be more oriented to domestic discipline. Love a story where its a mom who applies the paddle to a teenage daughter who had sneaked out of the house in a floss bikini,or a daughter in college whom she finds out had a fake ID for underage purchase or alcohol. Or a stern aunt or other relative who takes in hand a spoiled brat who has never been spanked.
    There is much lesbian material associated with F/F but does not have to be the case. I would imagine the most severe spanking a heterosexual woman might receive would be one from another heterosexual woman. She would not be able to use the offer of sexual favors to lessen her punishment. For example, could see this happening to a boyfriend stealer,or a habitual flirt who comes on to every man she sees, even married ones.
    When I used to go to chat at the old SIN site,found there were lots of women there only into F/F and who had no interest in chatting with men. Fine,no problem, believe we all need to respect each others interests and preferences.
    • 18 posts
    May 9, 2016 10:20 PM PDT
    Yes, i love spanking, from females and males.
  • June 4, 2016 9:07 PM PDT
    I love to see an older Mother spanking her older teenage daughter. Or a female teacher paddling a female student. But I also like to a husband spanking his wife and A daddy spanking his teen daughter with Mom watching.
    • 50 posts
    June 14, 2016 9:20 AM PDT
    I would love to get spanked by a woman again
  • June 18, 2016 1:01 PM PDT
    Anne what would you wear to the spanking. what would you want to happen? Spanked by a woman? Like your mother spanked you or what?
    • 50 posts
    June 18, 2016 1:06 PM PDT
    Yeah just like mom spanked me. Also what I would wear would depend on the weather
    • 12 posts
    June 18, 2016 1:13 PM PDT
    Wish you were closer, Anne. I'd love to spank you.
    • 50 posts
    June 19, 2016 7:31 PM PDT
    Laura said:
    Wish you were closer, Anne. I'd love to spank you.

I wish you were too

• December 9, 2016 1:41 AM PST
    Laura, I would love to watch you spank Anna, Could I???
    • 4 posts
    January 1, 2017 4:39 PM PST
    That is my top fantasy to be spanked like I was spanked when I was a teenager by a woman. I like Mf spanking as well.