Does Anyone Else Think About Implements in This Way?

• 29 posts
    July 20, 2014 6:38 AM PDT

There is a reason that some implements fascinate me.  The riding crop, for example, is an implement that was designed to be used on an animal with a tough hide, covered with hair.  Yet, we use it on our partner's bare skin.  When I think of the implement in those terms, there is a different level of "energy" for me when I use it to whip my partner's bare bottom.

The cane - I caned a partner fairly hard a few weeks ago and afterward we had a discussion about that implement.  It has always been considered to be one of the most severe and feared implements used to administer discipline, yet we discussed the fact that we use it for "fun."  Isn't that kind of bizarre when you think about it?

Does anyone else pause to think about implements in this manner, or do you just select one and spank away?

• July 22, 2014 9:07 PM PDT
    Sometimes. When I'm out and about at a store and happen to come across spatulas, wooden spoons, brushes and stuff I tend to think of them as implements initially before thinking of what their actual use is supposed to be.
    • 25 posts
    July 31, 2014 1:41 PM PDT
    To be honest, most of the time I don't think about them. Of course being told what to expect makes the thought of it sticks better.
  • July 31, 2014 4:30 PM PDT

Oh, I do think a lot on it. When watching spanking videos online, if and when the cane comes out; often becomes an instant turn off and I exit the video. To me that much pain isn't really attractive or gives off a sense of, "Hey! I did a good job on that butt!" No in fact, I often feel sorry and shy away from those kinds of punishments. UK communities use the cane a ton and I want to see a British girl get spanked but, 9 times out of 10; a cane is in the punishment... somewhere.

One last thing I want to say is my first time visiting the site, "Girlsboardingschool.com" or something like that and they show cane marks like it was going out of style. I was 11 years old when I started sneaking into computer rooms to look at this stuff but, back then looking at those caned girls was very scary. To be honest, it looked like going to see the gallows*1 after everyone left and they left the bodies there to hang.

*1 Gallows meaning a place where people were hanged from ropes by their necks. It was used to choke them to death without having a person do it themselves. During the rise of pirates, a lot of gallows hung about 5 people at once and these could go on all day long depending on how many people were sentenced to hang that day. Very quick deaths but, very scary to watch happen.

• 29 posts
    July 31, 2014 4:45 PM PDT
    Alex - it's interesting to me that you automatically think of a cane as being severe.
    Any implement can be administered in a way that varies from sensual to severe. I once had a woman experience an orgasm while I lighty caned the bottoms of her feet.
  • August 1, 2014 10:57 AM PDT
    Alex Cornett said:

Oh, I do think a lot on it. When watching spanking videos online, if and when the cane comes out; often becomes an instant turn off and I exit the video. To me that much pain isn't really attractive or gives off a sense of, "Hey! I did a good job on that butt!" No in fact, I often feel sorry and shy away from those kinds of punishments.

One last thing I want to say is my first time visiting the site, "Girlsboardingschool.com" or something like that and they show cane marks like it was going out of style. I was 11 years old when I started sneaking into computer rooms to look at this stuff but, back then looking at those caned girls was very scary. To be honest, it looked like going to see the gallows*1 after everyone left and they left the bodies there to hang.

*1 Gallows meaning a place where people were hanged from ropes by their necks. It was used to choke them to death without having a person do it themselves. During the rise of pirates, a lot of gallows hung about 5 people at once and these could go on all day long depending on how many people were sentenced to hang that day. Very quick deaths but, very scary to watch happen.

I'm not crazy about the cane myself but I'm not quite as averse to it as you. It's not the implement itself but how you use it. As Spanknutt has said it can be very sensual and great if used in the right way. The GBS site wasnt really my thing either but I dont think Id compare it to a 17th century public execution. For that, i'd say look to some of those extreme sites based in Eastern Europe. Even then the results are less permanent. :p

• 25 posts
    August 1, 2014 4:07 PM PDT
    There are two sides, the hitter and the hit, each with there own wants and needs.
  • August 1, 2014 7:25 PM PDT
    mali said:
    There are two sides, the hitter and the hit, each with there own wants and needs.

Simple, yet deep. 

• August 13, 2014 11:44 AM PDT
    I'm not a big fan of the cane but I love spanking with the belt. Canes don't really seem to excite me like belts do.
    • 23 posts
    August 17, 2014 1:44 AM PDT
    I once had a neighbor, 21 year old with a child who had a live in boyfriend. she was a friend, I was at her house when she picked up an old CB antenna and said that would leave a mark. That prompted a conversation that lasted a year until they moved. Implaments are of different importance to different people because of experence
    • 22 posts
    November 2, 2015 10:55 PM PST

all i have to do is hear people talking about slippers or just see a slipper and i wonder how it will feel and i want it..