ginger root

• 188 posts
    November 5, 2013 12:39 AM PST

just been told i am going to get the ginger root in my bottom to stop me clenching and wriggling when spanked OTK as i continualy do this and my spanker has had enough of me fighting back! nursery cane is going to be used OTK WAS wondering will the pain level be very intense/ NOT sure how to cope with this level of disipline need advice?!!!!

• November 6, 2013 3:17 AM PST
    Bless you, I feel sorry for you, and your poor little anus.
    • 65 posts
    November 15, 2013 1:51 AM PST

Hi its know as 'Figging' and one of my spankees who takes a very hard level of CP says its the nearest to 'real punishment' she has ever experienced - depends how long its left in as the heat builds gradually. Its best when ginger root is pared into a but-plug shape so as to hold it in place. Guess it serves you right bb for 'fighting back'.

This post was edited by tony watts at November 15, 2013 1:52 AM PST
    • 18 posts
    November 19, 2013 8:21 AM PST

I often took one of my subs to a local market and had then pick out the root that was going to be used as a butt plug later. That was always fun.

Mister Bee

• 188 posts
    November 19, 2013 9:51 AM PST
    Chossing y own ginger root for disipline i would hate that knowing it is going to cause pain i get it when spanked otk its a new thing my spanker is trying out on me
    • 188 posts
    November 21, 2013 12:48 AM PST

recently caned on bare bottom with the ginger root not sure what stung more the ginger in my bottom or the cane or both OMG! DID I HOWL!

• 21 posts
    November 21, 2013 3:00 PM PST
    Has anyone heard of putting a piece of ginger In the pussy or up the ureatha? Also what is the point how much pain dose it cause?
    • 18 posts
    November 21, 2013 3:52 PM PST

Yes, I've heard of both, actually done both, but unfortunately don't have either so my report of the pain involved is second hand. And yes, it does cause a burning that ceases shortly after the offending root is removed. If your interested, spraying a good quality perfume on the vagina area gives similar results but seems to take longer to go away.

• 65 posts
    November 22, 2013 12:56 AM PST
    Not only do I take my spankee to select the piece of root I make her take it through the check-out till and subsequently have her watch me peel and shape it - all part of the squidgy tummy build up!
    • 10 posts
    November 27, 2013 2:41 PM PST
    I've had ginger on my pussy. I can't imagine having it in my pussy. In my ass is bad enough.
    @Tony Watts: you, sir, are a meanieface!
    • 65 posts
    November 28, 2013 12:00 AM PST
    Ah well rebel - confess I had not thought of applying it to her pussy - thanks - will let her who gave me the idea :-)
  • December 8, 2013 4:16 AM PST
    figging is definately a step up on the discipline. Its like a restraining device, because you certainly don't want to clamp your butt down on it. Which of course is the purpose, to force you to not clench up and keep your bottom full and plump in its rested position. When you clench up, it squeezes more of the ginger juice out, and causes more burning sensation.
    • 10 posts
    December 8, 2013 12:46 PM PST
    Tony; it wasn't my idea! And applied to the clit causes a burning tingling sensation that is somehow not pleasant and erotic as hell at the same time.
    • 22 posts
    December 8, 2013 8:20 PM PST
    Which is more potent: fresh or aged?
  • December 8, 2013 9:16 PM PST
    aged, is better, like fine wine,lol
  • December 8, 2013 9:16 PM PST
    or is that WHine? lmao
    • 65 posts
    December 9, 2013 12:06 AM PST
    Important too NOT to use lube as that masks the ginger juices - at most a little fresh water to help ease it in. It will also store quite well for a few days in water and is a nice visual reminder of 'unfinished business'
    • 22 posts
    December 11, 2013 8:44 PM PST
    Graycherubs365 said:
    aged, is better, like fine wine,lol

How long and to what degree is the effect increased. Forgive my ignorance on this subject.

• December 11, 2013 10:20 PM PST
    depends on how long the ginger has already been sitting at the store, but if placed in a bowl of water, and refridgerated, it will age nicely, and build a pretty good warming property over a week, versus just bought
  • Pex
    • 7 posts
    December 16, 2013 3:32 AM PST
    My wife will be figged tonight if she moves/wriggles during the 1st half of her spanking
  • December 16, 2013 8:03 AM PST
    @Pex....awww poor girl, hope she doesn't wiggle and clinch too much
    • 14 posts
    December 16, 2013 5:42 PM PST
    what part of the ginger has the most bite the fingers or the main root
  • December 17, 2013 8:32 AM PST
    The fingers work best -- easy to peel and shaped right for insertion!
  • Pex
    • 7 posts
    December 17, 2013 8:56 PM PST
    Agreed Blue, she was sweet enough to avoid the figging on this occasion but it sits there on the fridge as a constant reminder of what could be
    • 14 posts
    December 18, 2013 5:45 PM PST
    how long do you leave the ginger root out at room temperature before you insert it