Self Spanking

• 22 posts
    January 17, 2013 2:09 PM PST

I've been active in spanking for over five years. Something I've never understood is self spanking. While I don't claim to know everything that goes on in a woman's mind the women l that I have been active with want a male top. Any comments from the ladies?

• 17 posts
    January 18, 2013 12:48 PM PST
    Finding spanking partners in real life is very hard. When married to someone who almost totally refuses to engage in spanking self spanking sometimes fills a void. Directed self spanking by camera or phone can be ALMOST as good as the real thing.
    • 3 posts
    January 26, 2013 8:19 AM PST

I will self-spank on video to directions or for someone else. Otherwise I don't really get much out of it. On video, I do like the idea of having someone watch me get spanked. It is pretty hard to find local people for spanking fun, so I guess it does fill the void when you can't find anyone.

• 7 posts
    January 29, 2013 1:48 PM PST
    Self spanking is something I never really understood either. Then I met a girl (long ago) that was into spanking we had a fun little realtionship but she moved away. We were talking on-line one day and I asked if she had found a new spanking partner at all. She was craving a spanking and I suggested she spank herself and video it...send it to me and I would let her know if it was appropriate...I found it to be a big turn on...now I am searching for another as she has a new man in her life
  • March 2, 2013 2:16 PM PST
    Self spanking is something you do when you have nobody around to scratch your itch. I did it for a few years when I had no other option. Now I have a wife who is only too happy to redden my bottom whenever I need it. I haven't self-spanked in years.
  • March 2, 2013 9:10 PM PST
    I dont really get it either. Its never satisfying.
  • March 2, 2013 9:18 PM PST
    No you're right, it's not satisfying. But when you have nobody to spank you yet you need to feel that sting then it's better than nothing. My early spanking years before I was able to get what I needed, most of the time I was nearly crying eith frustration. Although there were times I was able to give myself a pretty satisfying spanking. But it's a poor substitute to submitting to a spanking from someone else. I'm just happy I don't have to do it anymore.
  • March 3, 2013 9:36 AM PST
    Ive only done it a couple times. Ive never really had a long dry spell. I was spanked at home til I moved out. Then once I moved out I met new people who like to do it. The longest Ive gone without it in my life is less than a year. Maybe 8 months.
    • 62 posts
    April 19, 2013 1:26 PM PDT
    I would gues its like sex you can do it on your own but its far more satisfying with a partner
    • 3 posts
    April 24, 2013 10:50 AM PDT
    I have a woman who is with a man who does not satisfy her with spanking. I talk about how she will spank by phone and she does exactly what I say. this woman says that this type spanked works.
    • 22 posts
    May 1, 2013 9:17 PM PDT
    I guess if a person doesn't have someone they can trust they need to do something. I don't know if I would classify spanking as an adiction but it sure can attach itself to ones mind. If there are any women (over 21) in northern Indiana I'd offer my servicess if needed.

Spank you,
    Dave
  • June 20, 2013 4:10 PM PDT
    Lack of anyone to spank me is the reason I self spank, it's not quite the same but I can't find anyone to spank me r/l or directing me online for that matter
  • August 12, 2013 2:46 PM PDT
    I have been spanked over the phone when he has been away...not as good as him doing it, but I do find it fun once in a while...kinda a build up for when he gets home.
    • 5 posts
    September 12, 2013 6:19 PM PDT
    no thanks. aint nothing like the real thing and why so hard to get a spanking?? Just tell your husband what you need, right?
  • September 15, 2013 5:00 PM PDT
    Telling him when he is here is definitely the best, but he is often gone the week, sometimes I just cannot wait
  • October 19, 2013 1:09 PM PDT
    Ive only done it to test new implements. See how they feel so I'll have an idea when using it on someone else.
    • 4 posts
    November 2, 2013 5:17 PM PDT
    I am new here and laughed when I saw this topic as I spent a couple of hours just today self spanking. I needed to get spanked and was alone so I spanked myself. I'd prefer a man take me over his knee any day but I'd rather spank myself than not have a red bottom. To me self spanking is like masturbation, the real thing is much better but we still masturbate.
  • November 2, 2013 7:42 PM PDT
    Bobby said:
    I am new here and laughed when I saw this topic as I spent a couple of hours just today self spanking. I needed to get spanked and was alone so I spanked myself. I'd prefer a man take me over his knee any day but I'd rather spank myself than not have a red bottom. To me self spanking is like masturbation, the real thing is much better but we still masturbate.

You can get an orgasm during masturbation. What does one get out of self spanking? I never really looked at it that way and am curious. 

• 4 posts
    November 2, 2013 9:03 PM PDT

At the most basic level the reason we have sex is for an orgasm and masturbation while done alone still gets you the orgasm and when I get spanked my bottom gets red and hurts and I cry, when self spanked my bottom gets red and hurts but I cannot make myself cry which is why it is a poor substitute but still better than nothing.

This post was edited by Bobby at November 2, 2013 9:04 PM PDT
  • November 9, 2013 7:24 AM PST
    have to agree bobby it sure is not as good as the real thing. but it is better than nothing!! I do not self spank often, and it is hard to reach the level of a real one...we do what we have to do
    • 22 posts
    November 9, 2013 10:26 AM PST
    It's unfortunate that women who want this don't have, or can't find a trustworthy partner in their area.
  • November 16, 2013 11:23 AM PST
    I have a regular spanker available, but sometimes when that mood hits you and he is not around or out of town for a couple days it does fufill a need
  • November 29, 2013 10:42 PM PST
    like everyone says its better than nothing
  • December 2, 2013 8:18 PM PST
    I only do it to make a few red bottom pix, and post them. but for a real infraction when I knew I was wrong, well thats a different story, because nothing can replace that fear of knowing that someone else is going to punish me according to how they feel is adequate
  • December 7, 2013 10:42 PM PST
    Does anyone spank hard enough to make yourselves...loud vocally. I caught myself doing that tonight.