Spanking AND Bondage

• 11 posts
    November 8, 2012 1:43 PM PST

Do you members also enjoy bondage play along with spanking? How much- a little bit, A LOT, or none at all. Just curious to see how "hand-in-hand" (no pun intended)  they go together.

• November 13, 2012 6:02 AM PST
    i love to be tied up, and spanked,
    • 1 posts
    December 4, 2012 9:44 AM PST
    If there is spanking, there isn't always bondage, but if there's bondage, there will ALWAYS be some spanking, or paddling, or strapping.
  • December 16, 2012 1:17 PM PST
    I like some bondage, but mostly when it's functional.
    • 5 posts
    May 31, 2013 3:11 PM PDT
    I agree with Bastion. I like it but only when needed for the spanking-
    • 4 posts
    November 2, 2013 9:51 PM PDT
    Getting restrained makes it better
  • November 3, 2013 6:58 AM PST
    I know it can go hand in hand for many, I love to be spanked, but dislike bondage....my sister loves bondage, but dislikes bondage....but we both appreciate what the other does.
    • 4 posts
    November 3, 2013 10:47 AM PST

Becki, that is so true. Each of us are unique. Some people foolishly make assumptions that if you like A you must like B the reality is not only are we each unique but also we change. For me when meeting with someone I review what I like and what I don't and make sure I find out the same about my top. And if something isn't covered it should be assumed that we don't like it. My first spanking/bondage experience was with a roommate who just blurted out one night that he wanted to tie me up in his bed and spank me and keep me tied up all night long as he cuddled with me and occasionally spank me again. I was nervous but he didn't do anything else and later when we discussed and I told him I was nervous he told me he wouldn't ever do anything that wasn't pre approved and that I should always make sure to review with the top first.

This post was edited by Bobby at November 3, 2013 10:49 AM PST
    • 18 posts
    November 19, 2013 4:41 PM PST

Sometimes I bind her, sometimes I don't. But it's always my decision and I like to keep her guessing.

• 189 posts
    November 20, 2013 12:28 AM PST
    i sometimes get restrained if i kick and wriggle too much when spanked with the bath brush OTK then i get the cane restrained to learn control when being spanked also have tied a spankees hands to stop them reaching back when i spank OTK
    • 22 posts
    December 11, 2013 8:51 PM PST
    Because she is spunky I handcuff her. After placing her over my knee I place my right leg over both of her legs. She can't go to far or use her hands. In fact she will be getting a spanking/paddling tomorrow morning around 9:00am. Aftercare is the best part. After rubbing skin cream on ber sore bottom she climbs up on my lap and falls asleep. Sometimes up to 90 minutes.
  • December 11, 2013 9:20 PM PST
    a bit. i like being tied up and whipped - like a full on flogging.
    • 19 posts
    December 12, 2013 3:58 AM PST
    I don't like full bondage for discipline, but I enjoy it for sexual fun. By full bondage I mean tied down so I can't move, such as spread eagle on a bed. If its disciplinary I like my wrists tied behind my back. I still have freedom to kick and resist, but no real chance to escape a good bare bottom spanking.
  • December 13, 2013 12:46 AM PST
    I would like to amend my earlier answer.
    We've been experimenting with a little kinbaku and I'm really enjoying it
  • December 13, 2013 5:47 AM PST
    Bastian, above you said functional. Functional for both spanking and intercourse??

Nawtybeth love your word, "... But no real chance to escape a good bare bottom spanking" then do you like a hard fucking? Without a vote on which holes are used? Blushing I loved that.
    Bastian, above you said functional. Functional for both spanking and intercourse??

Nawtybeth love your word, "... But no real chance to escape a good bare bottom spanking" then do you like a hard fucking? Without a vote on which holes are used? Blushing I loved that.

• December 13, 2013 7:07 AM PST
    @jelena

That is what I meant
    I still like that and often use positions that are suitable for both (or for other kinds of entertainment)
    But lately I find that I enjoy intricate bondage all by itself.
  • December 13, 2013 8:58 PM PST
    nawtybeth said:
    I don't like full bondage for discipline, but I enjoy it for sexual fun. By full bondage I mean tied down so I can't move, such as spread eagle on a bed. If its disciplinary I like my wrists tied behind my back. I still have freedom to kick and resist, but no real chance to escape a good bare bottom spanking.

that is like me. i could never use bondage as some sort of discipline thing.

• 20 posts
    February 27, 2014 10:14 PM PST
    I like to be restrained for a spanking since it's so hard find a lady that will spank in the first place, I don't want to interfere with her creative urges!

Both of my wives have had me firmly restrained for strapping and paddling. It really amps up the excitement when I'm already naked and seeing her handle the strap/paddle and then feel the restraints as they are applied and my ability to resist the spanking is surrendered.

It's fun to restrain a playmate for her spanking too - but only for the added excitement, I have no problem holding a lady over my knee as long as necessary.
    • 74 posts
    March 6, 2014 11:55 AM PST
    I like to be restrained on perhaps a spanking horse. I want to be at the total mercy of the dom.
    • 60 posts
    April 12, 2014 2:09 PM PDT
    Personally I prefer to be free, but if the lady wants to secure me, I have no objections! In either case, I like to leave her free to do what she wants to my behind, just so long as I can trust her to do no permanent damage!
  • April 29, 2014 8:57 AM PDT
    The idea of being helpless and under the total control of my wife is very appealing and I have had the pleasure a couple of times. Spreadeagled, face down with bottom well propped up and feeling the strap whenever she wishes does work for me.
    • 1 posts
    May 4, 2014 2:39 PM PDT
    I enjoy being bound so I have no choice in the length or how hard the spanking will be. Better yet is when the bondage includes a blindfold and earplugs and I'm left that way. Getting a swat when in a relaxed state goes a long way.
    • 60 posts
    May 4, 2014 4:02 PM PDT
    @Moosehunter - I do agree, whether Bound or not, Blindfold & Earplugs are EXCELLENT!