trousers yanked down

This topic has been closed.
    • 16 posts
    November 16, 2018 2:31 PM PST

For me that has always been more embarrassing than having them taken down slowly. Everything is worse if I would have my pants around my ankles. All from standing and being scolded to being dragged across the house. I don´t know why that is? How come I feel that is worse than being naked?

• 7 posts
    November 17, 2018 2:20 PM PST
    the pants at your ankles are the constant physical reminder that you are being punished. I use "panties at the knees" but the same idea. "extra humiliation" -- even more than totally naked -- in my opinion. Also, it removes some of the possibility that the spanking may be a gentle, erotic component spanking. Nope: you are being humiliated and you are being punished!
    • 16 posts
    November 17, 2018 2:24 PM PST
    yes it is totally humiliating I think
  • PJ
    • 10 posts
    December 9, 2018 12:34 PM PST

I think it also relates to how silly and awkward the spankee looks when hobbled by pants at the ankles and/or panties at the knees. It is hard to appear gracious and in control when stumbling about, tripping over your pants with your bare bottom hanging out. No wonder the witnesses are laughing. Being completely naked can also be almost defiant and with some assertiveness, particularly someone very attractive like you, pernilla. But it is impossible to capture that confidence when bent over, being pulled by an ear, with your butt sticking out behind.

This post was edited by PJ at December 9, 2018 12:35 PM PST
    • 7 posts
    July 27, 2021 6:45 AM PDT

I'm late to this topic...but I agree that when your pants are yanked down and left at your knees or ankles it can only mean that you are being punished.  Your bottom has been bared by someone else who is in control, and not you.  Whereas if you are naked, there could be several explanations.  

• 45 posts
    July 30, 2021 2:09 PM PDT

I usually prefer to be undressed slowly, not in a single yank, althogu\h either way can work. 

I am particulrly fond of being pun ished in a skirt, pinned up in back. For me that feels moe punitive if less sexy. The they can be left like that for corere tiem, or punishment chores, or whatever.  can be scolded about how naughty I have been to be punished bare bottom. 

Havinmg pants or undies yanked dowen can be suprising and exciting, but slow and stately is better for me

• 92 posts
    August 19, 2021 6:11 AM PDT

Yes, pants yanked down adds a few things.  One, and this is a favorite of mine when doling out punishment, the sudden, aggressive lowering of the pants will cause the bare bottom to “spill out” from its protective covering.   This causes an extremely pleasant jiggle that the spankee most certainly feels and definitely gets the spanker’s attention.  Two, it adds authenticity.   We were all spanked as youngsters in my area.  But, getting pants pulled down for a spanking was another level.  In other words, being threatened with a spanking MIGHT change behavior.  Being told you were on verge of getting your pants pulled down for one was much more serious.  And, so, when it happened, the spanker was often a bit angrier and the pants being yanked down was often a product of that emotion.  And, last, it certainly conveys that the spanker is determined to very quickly deliver the message he or she wishes to communicate and to do so in the most defenseless and humiliating fashion possible.

• 188 posts
    August 24, 2021 5:25 AM PDT

having your pants yanked  down while otk spanker holding  the bath brush is a sure sign you going to get hard and fast

• 10 posts
    August 29, 2021 12:17 AM PDT

My mum always undressed me from the waist down prior to being spanked. Be it from taking down my plastic pants and opening my ****** when I was very young, to pulling down my shorts / trousers and pants to my ankles when I was older. It was her statement that I am your mother and I am going to spank you. She also told me that having clothing around my ankles reduced my risk of kicking as I was being spanked. Didn't always work, but it was very much a statement as to who was in control.