Exposed when being taken to a spanking

• 16 posts
    August 14, 2018 11:11 PM PDT

I have always loved the idea of having my bottom/panties a little exposed when being dragged to where a spanking should take place. Like being dragged in my hand or ear while my trousers wants to slide down by themselves on the way. Or if I get dragged in the waistband of my trousers or something, While passing people who grins or laughs at my silly situation. 

Is it normal to find it so embarrassing and lovely to imagine others seeing my bottom and finding that funny?

• 77 posts
    August 15, 2018 9:11 AM PDT
    Being taken to a spanking adds embarrassment to the scene. It's the appearance that you have no control over what is happening to you. Of course you do not want your bare bottom exposed in any case. The girls are definitely going to be laughing.

If it was normal, it wouldn't be so funny and embarrassing.

This post was edited by Eric Gracen at August 15, 2018 9:13 AM PDT
    • 22 posts
    August 18, 2018 2:06 PM PDT
    Pernilla, does this also mean you fantasize about being spanked in public? However you want it is normal in my opinion.
    • 16 posts
    August 19, 2018 12:48 AM PDT
    Not a big public, a maximum of 5 people.
    • 22 posts
    August 19, 2018 4:50 PM PDT

That's quite a few, do they all spank you... as you imagine it?

This post was edited by DD-Dave at August 19, 2018 4:56 PM PDT
    • 6 posts
    August 19, 2018 6:54 PM PDT
    You are not the only one, my dear.
    • 82 posts
    August 19, 2018 11:34 PM PDT
    I am proud of both of you pernilla and Anna.

I must raise my hand-- me too! I have fantasies about this too. And have wished that women who see me embarrassed, I get to see them get the exact same.
    This post was edited by jelena Johnson at September 16, 2018 11:20 PM PDT
  • chi
    • 37 posts
    December 11, 2018 6:46 PM PST
    It is definately not funny when being exposed and walk to the punishment block when others knowing that you will get cane soon
    • 58 posts
    January 1, 2019 1:53 AM PST
    that is a very hot punishment…
    • 16 posts
    January 8, 2019 8:49 AM PST
    love to play outside but not a group spankee
    • 1 posts
    March 5, 2019 12:22 PM PST
    pernilla said:

I have always loved the idea of having my bottom/panties a little exposed when being dragged to where a spanking should take place. Like being dragged in my hand or ear while my trousers wants to slide down by themselves on the way. Or if I get dragged in the waistband of my trousers or something, While passing people who grins or laughs at my silly situation. 

Is it normal to find it so embarrassing and lovely to imagine others seeing my bottom and finding that funny?

I cannot answer for the spankee side.

From my side, in general, I favour things in privacy, but maybe that is because I am quite shy about being into spanking and I wouldn't want just anyone to know that. Having this said, in front of some specific public of few people, dragging you by the waistband to a more private place to spank you would seem appropriate and intriguing to me. Say that the public is composed of some girls toward which you acted like a bully: than it would be a good scenario for something like this. Another fantasy I can think of in which such scenario would seem appropriate is if in presence of your best girl friends you act up like a brat or, another favorite of mine, you were texting/using your phone while driving with some other people in the car: those people should know about your upcoming punishment... 

• 4 posts
    March 8, 2019 1:46 AM PST
    I actually wouldn’t mind the idea of it. Actually, I like it to an extent. Even if it’s not a full on public punishment, it’s still treats it like the thrill of one. Getting dragged to the bathroom by my panties or by my arm being told I’d get a spanking in public is quite exciting. To me at least haha.
  • March 11, 2019 7:30 PM PDT

Everybody have to see your panties from behind before spanking.

I usually wear white cotton panties or knickers for spanking.

Just imagine how can feel the girls who must wear thong for spanking.

• ED
    • 91 posts
    January 18, 2020 11:26 AM PST

Some of this comes from childhood.  I remember more than a few times i was pulled by the arm off to the ladies room to be spanked.

• 82 posts
    January 18, 2020 7:11 PM PST

ED, this happened to you until what age?  Were you ever pulled out of Church service for a spanking?

• ED
    • 91 posts
    January 18, 2020 7:32 PM PST

I don't believe that ever happened.  The kids 5 and over were in Sunday School during the service.  You would have been VERY bad for them to get a parent.  And I enjoyed Sunday School.

I was probably under say 7.  6 and younger could go in with mom.  Now often they had a lounge just outside and that is where older boys and fairly often all kids boys and girls were spanked as there were chairs.  And sometimes she used a dressing room.  Where there was a will  there was a way.  and if mom willed it she found a place to spank us.

• 45 posts
    July 30, 2021 5:05 PM PDT

Variatiosn on this are a hot fantasy for me. Being dragged to a spankign so everfyioen sees, marched to a spanking with bototm bare, having to wear a punishment outfit, etc.

I have played out some of these in on line RP, private  indoor RP, but not really in public.