A Day in the Sun (M/f)

• 7 posts
    April 16, 2018 7:16 PM PDT
    A Day in the Sun: Mandy and Uncle Jon part 2

Mandy shades her eyes to look up at Uncle Jon through the brightness of the morning. She is sunbathing on a lounge chair by the pool.

"Dont stay out here all day. You know you have chores to do" Uncle Jon says while fixing his tie.

She sighs. All she wants to do is get a tan so she can tell her friends she was on vacation while she was away this week. She would die of embarrassment if they knew the truth. That she, at 22 years old, was here so Uncle Jon can keep her in line while her daddy is out of town.

"Okay, okay. I have all day to do them!"

"Watch your tone, little girl. I think you'll find the day can go by pretty quick and I want them done by the time I get home from work. And done right."

The admonition causes her to check herself. She doesnt want to get in trouble, he hasn't even left yet!

"Sorry, Uncle Jon. I promise I will get my chores done."

"Good girl. I left a list on the counter so you dont forget. I'll be home by 6."

They say their goodbyes and Jon takes off. When he leaves, Mandy doesnt move. Eventually she flips over to tan her back ignoring chores for a bit longer. Instead she pulls out her phone and texts a few friends and browses facebook easily losing track of time.

After a few hours she starts to feel hungry and decides to go inside. She opens the fridge and pulls out the orange juice and moves to the counter to pour her glass. Thats when she sees the note. Remembering the chores she sticks out her tongue at the list. And leaves it as she drinks her juice and makes herself a sandwich.

By the time she finally looks at the list its almost 2 in the afternoon. More than half the day is already gone! On the list is 3 chores:
    1. Do the laundry - including bed linens
    2. Remake the beds and fold the laundry
    3. Vacuum or sweep and mop all floors.

She lets out an exasperated huff. This was way more than he told her before! On her way upstairs to get dressed she catches herself in a mirror. Shit! She is sunburnt. Her nose and cheeks are bright red. She heads to the room and takes off her bikini. Looking in the full length mirror in her room she can see her back and upper thighs are just as red with the pale white of her bottom safe. She curses and grabs her body lotion, slathering it on hoping its not too bad. Hopefully they are superficial and will go away by the end of the day. She slips on only panties and the loosest fitting dress she has and starts to get to work on her chores.

She works diligently but she takes her time, in no real rush, especially because the burns are starting to hurt on her back. She continues working until she looks up at the clock and freaks out. Uncle Jon will be home in only a half hour! There is still vacuuming to do upstairs and the beds have to be made! She starts to rush, and when she comes across another pile of unwashed clothes in her room she shoves it under the bed. She manages to get all the floors done and is just finishing making her bed with the cleaned linens when she hears the door open.

"Mandy! I'm home!" Jon shouts when he comes in the door.

Looking around, Mandy shrugs. There is nothing more she can do so she runs downstairs. "Hi, Uncle Jon, did you have a good day at work?"

"I did. It was a pretty busy and productive day. How about you? Did you get all your chores done?" He looks at her quizzically since her sunburned face doesnt bode well.

Hesitating, Mandy weighs her options. She can either lie, and maybe get away with it. Or be honest and hope for reprieve. But as soon as she opens her mouth to speak the dryer alarm goes off, limiting her choices.

"Um... well you see, Erm. What had happened was..." She clears her throat and when she notices his expression change to a sharp glare, she just blurts it out too quickly, "Ididn'tfinishthelaundryandIhidapileofdirtyclothesundermybed. But I did finish the beds and floors!"

Jon blinks. It takes a moment to realise what she said. He shakes his head. This girl is a handful! "You hid some under your bed, young lady? We will discuss this tonight before bed. For now, go get it and change out the laundry. I'm going to cook dinner."

She can tell from his tone that while he is not angry, more disappointed, he is also serious in his threat to "discuss" it later. So she does what he says without argument. The rest of the evening goes smoothly, they eat dinner together and laugh and joke with each other. She even almost forgot she was in trouble! But as they are cleaning dishes Uncle Jon reminds her.

"Ok, young lady. Its almost bed time. I want you to go upstairs and get ready for bed. Brush your teeth and put on pajamas and meet me back down here. Bring your hairbrush."

Mandys stomach drops at this. She starts to beg but is quickly cut off. Grumbling to herself she does as she is told. In her room she once again undresses in front of the mirror to check out her sunburn. Its lightened enough that she knows it wont blister, but its still bright red. With a sigh she puts on an oversized t-shirt as a nightgown. Its long enough to cover her panties even with her arms lifted. With a sigh she heads to the bathroom and quickly brushes her teeth while staring at the menacing hairbrush. Finishing up she grabs it, surprised at how heavy it seems now that it has a new purpose.

Jon grabs a straight back dining chair and puts it in the middle of the den. He sits on it and is waiting only a couple minutes before he sees Mandy coming down the stairs. He almost chuckles at her holding the brush out and away from herself between her thumb and forefinger like its a dead rat. When she reaches him he takes it from her and sets it in reach. He pulls Mandy a little closer and looks up into her eyes.

"Ok, Mandy. Now tell me, why were you not able to complete your chores? You had plenty of time, enough to get a sunburned face."

Mandy reaches up to her warm cheeks. She forgot her face got burnt too. "Um... I guess I kinda didnt think they would take so long so I stayed outside too long and um... I burned my back too."

"Let me see." He spins her around and lifts her t-shirt up high. Mandy blushes deeply when he also checks under the hem of her panties.

"Yup, you got burnt alright. Luckily it doesn't look like it will blister and your bottom was not affected. So I guess you, little girl, are going to be sorry in more ways than one that you stayed outside instead of listening to me. Also, while you didnt lie to me, you did put the dirty clothes under your bed in an attempt to deceive me. That is why you are also getting the hairbrush."

Mandy nods and chews her bottom lip nervously. She gasps when he tips her onto his lap and starts spanking her over her t-shirt a few swats but then he suddenly stops.

"Mandy, sweetie, with that sunburn I need to be able to see so I dont hurt you. I'm sorry but we need to go bare now."

He lifts her tee and unceremoniously pulls off her panties completely so they dont rub the burn on the backs of her thighs. Mandy has buried her face in her hands with embarrassment knowing he can see all of her princess parts, as her daddy calls it, on display. But she doesnt have to be embarrassed long, the spanking quickly starts. And on her bare bottom, it stings!

Uncle Jon spanks slow and firm and gradually building up in both speed and strength as he goes. When she starts squirming too much he has to put a hand on her back to hold her still, but that causes her to hiss with that burn. He keeps it there, knowing it will hurt her less if he doesnt move it around too much.

To Mandy, this spanking is unbearable! The spanking hurts and the burn hurts where he is holding her and every time she kicks! She is struggling not to move too much as the pain and intensity just keep growing! After a little longer there is a pause and she panics!

"P-please dont use the hairbrush! I'll be good! It h-hurts!"

"Its supposed to hurt, little girl, its a spanking. And your attempt to deceive me warrants it! Your lucky you told the truth, or this would have been the belt."

Mandy gulps at the mention of the belt but she doesnt have time to think before he starts up again. The brush is sharp and painful! She cries out with each smack and is quickly reduced to tears.

Jon slows when she starts crying, but he doesnt stop. He focuses instead on making sure her bottom is an even shade of red to match the adjoining burns. Once satisfied with his handiwork he stops and gently pulls Mandy up and into his lap where she cries long and hard into his shoulder. He carefully holds her and reassures her that she is forgiven. When she has calmed down enough he stands up with her still in his arms. She is small enough that he is easily able to carry her upstairs where he gently lays her on her bed before heading into his room. He quickly comes back with some aloe gel.

"Lets take care of your sunburn before I tuck you in, sweetheart."

Mandy, laying on her tummy while feeling emotionally and physically drained lifts her tee from covering her back while he applies the aloe. The cooling sensation soothes her and she quickly falls asleep.

Jon pulls up her sheets and gently covers her and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight, little one." Before going to bed himself he heads back downstairs and puts the chair away and calls Mandy's daddy to let him know about their exciting evening.
    • 38 posts
    April 16, 2018 9:40 PM PDT
    Great story
    • 12 posts
    April 16, 2018 10:34 PM PDT
    Nicely done, Mandy!
    • 7 posts
    April 17, 2018 10:21 AM PDT
    Thank you!
    • 12 posts
    April 17, 2018 11:28 AM PDT
    Perfect punishment and forgiveness for a very naughty girl.