Spanking in church

• 17 posts
    April 18, 2017 9:01 AM PDT
    This may sound like a fantasy but I am actually trying to find people who have been spanked by religious parents or a pastor from their church. I am interested in hearing your stories ! ♡
  • April 19, 2017 12:29 PM PDT
    I went to a Catholic High school. They used to have nuns who spank. When I was there, they stopped it
    • 188 posts
    April 23, 2017 2:41 PM PDT
    went to a strict religious boarding school in the uk and sometimes we got the thin small whippy cane BARE Bottom over the knee! very child like and juvinile ! but effective!
  • April 27, 2017 6:57 PM PDT
    Never experienced it but the threat was there and I know it did happen to others who went to the same church as me,
  • April 27, 2017 9:35 PM PDT
    Kate Lake said:
    Never experienced it but the threat was there and I know it did happen to others who went to the same church as me,

What did they use to spank?

• 77 posts
    April 27, 2017 9:44 PM PDT
    I was spanked by secular parents. However, many families were deeply religious, and spanking seemed to be most common in that environment. It was widely accepted and encouraged - "Spare the rod..." and all that. There must be numerous stories out there. I think the religious mindset puts a different and interesting slant on it.

• 1 posts
    July 4, 2017 9:07 AM PDT
    I got spanked at church growing up, by my dad. Probably multiple times, but there is one memory that stands out. I was about six. My parents were young and argued a lot. I remember that they had faught, and it was something to do with my dad's behavior with me and my younger brother. I was in the youth center when my parents were at church, with my younger brother. I had been building Legos and wanted to keep my creation assembled in the Lego bin. My dad wanted to make me take it apart. We argued, and finally I threatened, "I'm going to tell Mom!". Big mistake. He took me to a bathroom, bared my bottom, and beat my ass with his belt. I remember it being a fierce belting. I'm pretty sure we got spanked multiple times at church.
    • 22 posts
    July 22, 2017 8:21 AM PDT
    I was brought up by ultra stict catholic parents and was spanked all the time by them and by others as just about all adults had slippering rights over me.

My mum has even dropped me off at parties and told them that if i played to take their slipper to may bare bottom.

Mum helped out at our church and we would be their early and usually the last to leave. If we didn't behave ourselves we get a good dose of mum or dads slipper at home and sometimes ran the risk of getting slippered bare in the church.

The organist played in her house slippers and mum has borrowed her slipper a few times, also the choirmaster wore big house slippers too and often took one off at choir practice, mum has asked him to slipper me and has done so too.

Whenever we were punished at church or anywhere else we always got another dose minimum at home.
    • 56 posts
    August 15, 2017 3:48 AM PDT
    Willow said:
    I was spanked at school, home and at friends places 
    So this was a Christian school that permitted CP (I think was still legal in Oz at such schools?), and other parents had spanking rights?
  • September 16, 2017 5:38 AM PDT
    Google images "spanking in church". Some very interesting pictures and photos appear....
  • September 16, 2017 8:41 PM PDT
    Max said:
    Google images "spanking in church". Some very interesting pictures and photos appear....

Wow. I definitely wasn't expecting those types of pics to come up. Funny.
  • September 16, 2017 10:55 PM PDT

Another search engine where there is some is "yandex". Not so many as google images, but if you troll through the pics, some are there. Dogpile is also another search engine that has some.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at September 16, 2017 10:58 PM PDT
    • 56 posts
    September 17, 2017 7:28 AM PDT
    I checked this out but am suspicious of all these postings about pleated skirts. Undoubtedly it happens in the Bible Belt but beware of hoaxes here!
    • 11 posts
    January 12, 2019 7:18 AM PST
    I went to a Church of England primary school in the North of England (mid-1970's). The standard punishment there was a spanking over the teacher's knee.
  • February 19, 2019 4:44 PM PST

Never happened to me. But it definitely crossed my mind a few times.

• 206 posts
    March 7, 2019 7:40 PM PST

I was at a Catholic boarding school in the 1950s  60s  where the Dean of Discipline had leather straps and beat me and the the other boys in our bare bottoms regularly until we left the school at 18

• March 8, 2019 2:07 AM PST
    framaur said:

I was at a Catholic boarding school in the 1950s  60s  where the Dean of Discipline had leather straps and beat me and the the other boys in our bare bottoms regularly until we left the school at 18

I was at a normal secondary school from age 11 till leaving aged 15 in 1964. Nothing as violent as that. Teachers used canes on hands, or slippers on bottoms. Never on bare bottom. Even my lady form teacher for the last two years paddled over trousers. So how come you didn't leave till 18? In the UK 15 was the school leaving age right through to the seventies

• 206 posts
    March 8, 2019 7:18 AM PST

My school was a normal secondary Boarding School here in Ireland we stayed on until 18.. 

Hense the CP  and spanking of our bare bottoms with leather straps those were the days back then in homes and schools 

Most on here seem to have it easier spanked on their bare in their homes and on their covered bottoms in school 

Except if sent to the principles office or head teachers  office then it was in the bare with a witness present 

• March 8, 2019 9:55 PM PST

My parents are very religious and strict.

In our Church Pastor and his wife spank girls, adult girls and young females regularly.

Spanking is administrated in the privacy of Pastor's office.

• 206 posts
    March 8, 2019 11:09 PM PST

Strict a parents I was sure were a thing of the 50s  60s  70s  they are still around then Auroro 

With strict churche rules too

Wow spanking as discipline for girls only I don't approve of 

Boys should and must be punished accordingly  too

I do approve  it is still the right discipline for all ages 

Even for today's world 

• March 8, 2019 11:10 PM PST
    Aurora said:

In our Church Pastor and his wife spank girls, adult girls and young females regularly.

Now was it! I wonder why girls only and in privacy? Perhaps a something more than spanking occurred? Any why not boys too? Did anyone hear the story of the perverted catholic priests? Victims still coming forward today. However, the victims were boys the priests lusted over.

• 206 posts
    March 8, 2019 11:18 PM PST

Fathers belt was very much in use during those years too sadly they were perverted too beating their daughters bare bottoms until they left home and their mom's too so while a percent of perverted priests lusted after young boys fathers lusted too after their daughters and yes they beat the sons to but not as much 

• 38 posts
    March 9, 2019 1:31 PM PST
    Aurora said:

Very good to read that this still happen 

• March 10, 2019 1:27 AM PST

Boys are also spanked in our Church.

Spankings are administrated in the privacy of Pastor's office, but his wife and girl's parents may be present, if they want to be present.

But for a proper spanking panties always go down.

• March 10, 2019 4:13 AM PDT