Diaries of a Madwoman

• 25 posts
    February 24, 2017 2:09 PM PST

September 13, 1982

“Brian Kamler has the cutest butt. You can tell if he's just gotten a spanking because he wiggles his buns in his chair. He's cute with olive skin and dark features like Ralph Macchio. Are we sister and brother separated at birth? I wonder if his butt gets as red as mine when he gets spanked. I should have kissed him when he gave me a valentine for Valentine's Day.”

(Awwww. See that's cute. I remember having a crush on Brian. He did have a delightful behind. But I continue...)

“I've often fantasized about digging my nails into his freshly spanked, baby smooth, cherubic butt cheeks and making him squeal.”

(I did have some sadistic impulses at that age that later resulted in a punk/goth phase so it's understandable.)

December 9, 1982

“My cousin Brandon and I got another whippin with that dang car track. What a child! Hot Wheels at 12? More like Hot Butts at 12. At least he had the cold cream hidden in his room so we could soothe each others fannies.”

(Hahaha! I remember that. My cousin and I would have to strip waist down and bend over the top of my aunt's couch on our tip toes. Thirty or forty of the Hot Wheels track on our bare behinds would have us bawling.)

“As I caressed his silky, perky red bottom with the soothing lotion he started humping his bed sheet and moaning. Then I saw his... thingy. Almost as big as my older brothers. He turned over and I touched it. Little white juice tricked down!”

(I'll explain this away as normal, natural sexual curiosity among youngsters.)

March 24, 1983

“My friend Gina got spanked. Her mom uses the belt which I know sucks but it can't be any worse than Mom's hairbrush. She gets it in the family room like me. So her brother and sisters get to see. (blushing) That really sux. Been there, done that.”

(Yes Gina's family was strict Roman Catholic. We didn't even go to the same school but knew each other from the swim team. Given out inherent naughtiness we'd compare each others freshly spanked bottoms with a quick wedgie at the pool so as not to be seen.)

“When we were alone in the pool shower room together I'd rub her small but budding breasts as the water made them glisten in blissful splendor. Her nipples nearly exploded with delight. I felt compelled to soothe her sassy, scarlet fanny with gentle strokes over the wet, burning flesh with an occasional SMACK to her saucy bare bottom.”

(These were very naughty thoughts of mine I clearly needed to be spanked for.)

May 1, 1983

“Only a month more of school and Spring has Sprung. But not as much as my boyfriend's throbbing cock as I --”

(I'm sorry but I'm going to have to end these diary confessions. I was a naughty, filthy, nasty girl. So not much has changed.

• 29 posts
    February 27, 2017 4:03 AM PST
    Very interesting, a diary of confessions, and bravely shared here among fellow spanking enthusiasts. (I tip my hat to M'Lady).

That being said, I must admit some of those confessions would have deserved a sound spanking back then, and honestly, If I were your partner today, you would get what you missed out on back then.

Still, great idea to share, sort of cathartic I bet?!

I for one, would love to hear more about your childhood spankings.
    • 25 posts
    March 3, 2017 7:41 PM PST
    Thank you for the nice words. I mostly write fiction with reality mixed. But goodness knows I have real life, first person accounts of my own bottom blisterings.
    • 13 posts
    October 7, 2017 5:05 PM PDT
    I love reading this - I had similar types of crushes and fantasies in my teens.